Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Peter Doherty is a C**T - Todays SUn

eastlondonseagull

Jan 15, 2004
West Yorkshire
A good friend of mine had him round for tea a few months ago, him and her and a few of her pals stayed up until the small hours drinking wine and herbal tea, jamming on her guitar. She said he was a lovely bloke, very intelligent and down to earth.

Strange that he can also be such a dickhead.

Brighton Breezy

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
A friend of mine knocked about with him for a bit when the libertines were still not well know.

She said he was lovely and charismatic.

Shame.

eastlondonseagull

Jan 15, 2004
West Yorkshire
Franks Wild Years said:
I know, through work, some of the scumbags involved with Babyshambles and they f***ing love the fact that they have a tabloid puppet under their control. Who are these 'friends' that keep releasing photo's to the press?
Bunch of f***ing leeches the lot of them including the sun.

Was going to say, some friends they are.

zefarelly

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Sussex, by the sea
Sid Viscious Jr

but its not in the slightest bit interesting

I think the Sun should be sued for encouraging, financing and supplying illegal drugs to PD, all Sun employees should then be given a big dirty hit of smack from him, then the whole lot should be put in a barge, sailed down the Thames and hit with Napalm as part of the queens late birthday firework display.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
The bloke is a c*nt. :angry:

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Morris is :thumbsup:
Doherty is :tosser:

chip

Jul 7, 2003
Glorious Goodwood
SurreySeagulls said:
lock him up and throw away the key, he is of no use to the public in anyway shape or form.

I think that some of these comments are a little harsh. Obviously injecting someone against their will, with a possibly dirty needle, is exceptionally low and assault at the very least.

However, he obviously has some very serious mental health issues that he is unable to deal with on his own. His drug missuse is a manifestation of this as well as his need to drag other people into his cycle of destructive behaviour. Its a bit extreme, but not uncommon for "rock musicians" (can't say I have ever heard any of his stuff). The only reason we have heard about his self-destruction though is because of the tabloid press. There are several hundred thousand others who behave like him that we will never here of and who will never get the help they need. That is very sad.

Billy the Fish

Technocrat
Oct 18, 2005
Haywards Heath
OK a few points here.
1) The photos look suspiciously staged to me. It's not a front on view of 'Doherty' so you can't actually see his whole face, it could easily be a lookalike. Also the bloke in the photo looks far to clean and tidy, not to mention healthy, to have been on a major skag session. The photo is of quite a high quality aswell, it doesn't look like it's from a camera phone, more like it's been taken by a photogapher.
2) Describing the girl in the photo as a 'fan', as if he was just walking around the street and found some girl passed out and said "I bet she likes babyshambles, lets take her inside and inject her". Bullshit, if she's in his flat (assuming that the pictures are real of course) they obviously know each other, more than likely she is a fellow smackhead and asked him to jack up up again.
3) Why would any drug user waste their drugs on someone who is passed out. I know a heroin addict and he would never in a million years waste any of his gear on someone else if he didn't absolutely have to, especially if you were passed out and didn't know about it. Nick your wallet YES, waste his brown, NO.
4) Nearly all people i've met who regularly take drugs are well clued up on what their doing and what the dangers are, i can't believe a veteran addict like doherty would risk someone ODing in his kitchen, it wouldn't be worth the grief.

I definately rekon it's a fake, but on the off chance it isn't she probably asked for it.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here