Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Pes4

JonC

Oct 18, 2004
OK, in between insulting Brighton fans and trainspotting I've been playing the new PES4.

It's bloody brilliant ain't it!

Anyone who says FIFA is better must be having a larf.

caz99

Jun 2, 2004
Sompting
i love fifa got it on my new xbox yesterday. i was loving being brighton in fact i replayed bristol city just for old times sake

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
I prefer Colin Macray rally for the PS2. Superb

I am totally shite at football games and Championship manager is tedious in the extreme. ( you can tell I'm 46 can't you)

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
pah...footy games...gimme a FPS anyday :smokin:

JonC

Oct 18, 2004
Yeah - PES4 got the best ever rating in the magazine.

I LOVE IT!

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
First Person Shooter, like Doom, Unreal Torunament, Battlefield 1942, Goldeneye (yuck) etc etc

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
I find myself getting mildly aroused when playing PES4. Specially when I do that Zidane 360 degree twirl on the ball...oooooooohhhhh yeaaaaahhh...

mmmmmm

Ex Shelton Seagull

Jul 7, 2003
Block G, Row F, Seat 175
Had a go on FIFA 2005 at a mates house on friday night and have to say it seems to be the same as all other FIFA games. It's far too easy, you can rack up scores of 4 and 5 nil no problem. Most goals seem to come from about 35 yards out or by heading the ball in the net whilst totally unmarked.

trueblue

Jul 5, 2003
Hove
Only played it a couple of times, but love it so far. I think the major reason this series is so good is that the changes are really not too noticeable at first. Then, the more your play, the more you realise the new possibilities the game offers. Most of all, so far, I love the fact that you can now go bombing into tackles knowing that you won't always get a card any more - the games are automatically much more open.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
CAFC Matt said:
PES4 is amazing but out of curousity how many more times are we going to praise it with it's very own thread??
Another five threads should do.

For now.

Brixtaan

Jul 7, 2003
Border country.East Preston.
We should have a different thread for each position on the field.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here