Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Pes4

mejonaNO12 aka riskit

Dec 4, 2003
England
its alot easier now to slip a ball through to the striker.......but then alot harder to slip the ball past the keeper! +the crossing has improved and the dribbling aswell. love doing the spanish/italian leagues aswell!!! :clap2:

Albion Edd

Brighton til die
Jul 5, 2003
Patcham
Its excellent, I've already created Brighton and I'm enjoying giving Palace a good beating.
The players don't seem to be as quick and its much easier to get penalties

wrexhamgnasher

Oct 12, 2004
Oswestry
Ill have to try and get that Max drive then wozza, cheers for that. :clap:

Last edited:

Kev the Ape

i just had the most entertaining 90 minutes 5 star match EVER!!! England 0 Nigeria 0. And this match had everythink end to end stuff, the goalkeepers had a blinder. :clap2:

wrexhamgnasher

Oct 12, 2004
Oswestry
my greatets moment so far was playing newcastle as united and van nistelrooy stretching a leg and missing the ball, just, then outmuscling aaron hughes before teeing up ronaldo who was 25 yards out and first time smashed it in off the post for the winner in the final minute.

mejonaNO12 aka riskit

Dec 4, 2003
England
doing the spanish league at the moment with madrid(u cant blame me really!) and final game of the season was the title decideder between me and barcelona. i at least a draw and it was 0-0 with literally all of barcas team up in my box and then owen typically broke away and rounded the goal keeper to lay it across to the waiting raul and score a sentimental tital clinching gaol :)

its a wonderful game. italian league next up...juventus is tempting but may set myself a little challenge

Turkey

Jul 4, 2003
mejonaNO12 aka riskit said:
my mate said that but i cant see it! when owen gets the ball he is stupidly quick!

They've slowed the pace of the game down and its much more realistic for it.

Owen however is well over rated and stupidly quick.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here