Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Pervis Estupiñán - SIGNED - 5 YEAR CONTRACT

larus

I vaguely remember Cucurella making a few mistakes early on, especially against Brentford away.
This guy will be immense for us, dare I say it even better than Cucurella!!

If he proves to be 80% of the player that Cucu was, then he'd be a great signing.

However, I agree, from what I've seen so far there is enough optimism to suggest that he has the potential to be as good or better then Cucu. Time will tell, but more astounding business from the club.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
I am very pleased with his signing and if you combine the business of him and Cucu we're about £30m up and have him as a player.
Isn't it more like £40m+?

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
We paid £15m for Cucu
We paid about £15m for Pervis.
Sold Cucu for about £63m inc add-one, so I said roughly £30m.

Based on the fact that the club don’t announce figures.
Oh I see, I misunderstood. I though you just meant sale of Cucu less purchase or Pervis. So yeah, we've pocketed £30m and got a player.

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
Thought he looked very talented today and looking forward to seeing more of him,

Think GP may be having a little chat about risk/reward during the week though :wink:

portslade seagull

Jul 19, 2003
portslade
Played a silly ball across the area which nearly and should've cost us a goal. Needs to learn not to showboat to close to his own goal. Think that was why Potter pulled him. Had a great 1st half though

SeagullinExile

Sep 10, 2010
London
Played a silly ball across the area which nearly and should've cost us a goal. Needs to learn not to showboat to close to his own goal. Think that was why Potter pulled him. Had a great 1st half though

Seemed to scuff/miss hit that cross field pass. Looked tired at that point, hence the substitution IMO.

Good full debut. Will get better the more he gels with the rest of the lads.

TugWilson

I gotta admit that I`m a little bit confused
Dec 8, 2020
Dorset
Superb addition ,needs a chance to get the speed of the Prem ,God help them when he does:thumbsup:

Wellesley

Jul 24, 2013
Started strongly but made quite a few mistakes which I think affected his confidence and I was glad he was taken off. Promising and showed he has great attributes. Not convinced yet he will be Cucurella class although there's not many in World football that are.

Nobby Cybergoat

Jul 19, 2021
Started strongly but made quite a few mistakes which I think affected his confidence and I was glad he was taken off. Promising and showed he has great attributes. Not convinced yet he will be Cucurella class although there's not many in World football that are.

I saw it like that too.

I just think he needs to learn more about the way we play.

I'd have Mitoma in for him Tuesday

SeagullinExile

Sep 10, 2010
London

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Thought he looked great last Sunday, so composed and confident for someone who’d been with the squad for a couple of days. He’s a beast, going to be immense for us. We’ve upgraded and banked £50m. This club eh ? :rock:

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford

This. Delighted when he came off. He defended quite well, but in possession he was comfortably Leeds’ most dangerous player.

macbeth

Dismembered
Jan 3, 2018
six feet beneath the moon
one silly turnover but that's about it in terms of negatives. also worth noting that his ball to welbeck started the move from which we scored

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here