Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Personal tour of Falmer (The Amex)

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
Recently I won a wee competition and have got a personal tour of the new stadium this afternoon with Martin Perry, I cannot wait.

I am actually going to see where my seat is going to be, where the fans bar is, the museum, the bars, the shop, the hostility facilities, the player facilities, the community stuff, the admin, the managers office, the referees warm up, the foyer, the concourses, the pitch, the tunnel, the vomitoriums, the lifts, the directors boxes, the West Upper, the West Lower, the West Middle, the North Stand (wow, sounds good eh, THE NORTH STAND!!!) The East Stand, proper Away fan facilities, I wanna touch the undersoil heating manifolds!.

Can you believe it, all those things, in a Brighton & Hove Albion stadium?

That is going to be us in a few months time, we are going to be f***ing BRILLIANT!!!!!!!!

Anyone got any requests for specific photos, I’ll do my best.

:falmer: :falmer: :falmer: :falmer: :falmer: :falmer: :falmer:

deletebeepbeepbeep

May 12, 2009
Take one at every seat in the ground so we all know what our view will be like.

Oh and toilets, take some of the toilets.

Fef

Rock God.
Feb 21, 2009
I'm not jealous. Much. Have a great day, Phil.

Billy the Fish

Technocrat
Oct 18, 2005
Haywards Heath
Recently I won a wee competition and have got a personal tour of the new stadium this afternoon with Martin Perry, I cannot wait.

I am actually going to see where my seat is going to be, where the fans bar is, the museum, the bars, the shop, the hostility facilities, the player facilities, the community stuff, the admin, the managers office, the referees warm up, the foyer, the concourses, the pitch, the tunnel, the vomitoriums, the lifts, the directors boxes, the West Upper, the West Lower, the West Middle, the North Stand (wow, sounds good eh, THE NORTH STAND!!!) The East Stand, proper Away fan facilities, I wanna touch the undersoil heating manifolds!.:

That should be the new name for the North Stand :clap::angry:

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
Great stuff, you will have a fantastic time. The tour I had was great, but the stadium was only three quarters built. I can imagine it will be quite an experience now.

Would love a picture from the West Stand Middle, about half way towards the North Stand from Row D please.:thumbsup:

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
I wouldn't bother taking your camera Phil, it's not all that impressive.
In fact, you'll want to stay at Withdean.

Have fun.
I emailed MP a few days ago re panoramic photos, I haven't had a reply yet.
Tell him you really really want a 360 panoramic from the centre spot and Ev is your man to get it done. :thumbsup:

upthealbion1970

bring on the trumpets....
NSC Patron
Jan 22, 2009
Woodingdean
A pic from west upper concourse looking out of the mahoosive window would be cool :thumbsup:

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
OK Magoo, good for you, are you saying that if you were offered it, you would turn it down?

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
Couple of photos from the North stand would be ace!

deletebeepbeepbeep

May 12, 2009
I wouldn't bother taking your camera Phil, it's not all that impressive.
In fact, you'll want to stay at Withdean.

Have fun.
I emailed MP a few days ago re panoramic photos, I haven't had a reply yet.
Tell him you really really want a 360 panoramic from the centre spot and Ev is your man to get it done. :thumbsup:

Try emailing Richard Hebberd- think MP can be too busy to respond.

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
Is Superwife going?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here