Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Personal tour of Falmer (The Amex)

Hyperion

Nov 1, 2010
Bloody Good stuff Superphil. Any chance you could post the one from flickr taken in the SW corner? great shot

Drumstick

NORTHSTANDER
Jul 19, 2003
Peacehaven
Fantastic stuff thanks! That Northstand video of yours is virtually in my seat just of the stairs!

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
Bloody Good stuff Superphil. Any chance you could post the one from flickr taken in the SW corner? great shot

This one?

Attachments

• P1090039 (Large).JPG
    P1090039 (Large).JPG
    104.2 KB · Views: 352

Al Bion

What's that in my dustbin
Sep 3, 2004
Up North
Thanks for the great photo's and videos, it really gives a taste of what we can expect and even the loo's are looking good :amex:

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
Cheers for the photos, especially from middle tier! Can I ask what seat number in the middle tier you were pictured in?

Assuming we were where we thought we were, (Mr Perry seemed to know every seat position off pack), those are seats D143 and D144 respectively :thumbsup:

Hyperion

Nov 1, 2010
Thanks Superphil. You lucky sod. great photo's though, shame you could not have time to shoot longer videos when you were there.

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
I had plenty of time to shoot the video, but only the choice of an iPhone or a regular digital camera to do it on, not exactly the best type of video camera, all the iPhone vids were upside down originally! .

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
I fully accept that no criticism of the Amex shall be tolerated.... but does anybody else think that the North Stand, as seen in post #84 looks a bit, well, underwhelming?
Maybe it's because the roof is so high, or the back wall so tall. Or the fact that it appears a tad isolated from the other stands?

I'm sure it'll be great when it's full.

Sorry.

byf

Sep 26, 2003
Bournemouth
I fully accept that no criticism of the Amex shall be tolerated.... but does anybody else think that the North Stand, as seen in post #84 looks a bit, well, underwhelming?
Maybe it's because the roof is so high, or the back wall so tall. Or the fact that it appears a tad isolated from the other stands?

I'm sure it'll be great when it's full.

Sorry.

I agree with what you say mate, I think it's the only part of the ground that looks a little lightweight, I was thinking about North stand....but when I saw the design of it and how small it is, It just didnt attract me.

Saying that, im sure it can be built on if we extend.

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
From the conversations we had on Friday, the North stand can only be extended by filling in the corners (approx 2K seats in each) but only the East stand can go 'up'. I got the distinct feeling that Mr Bloom would like these changes to be made sooner rather than later.

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
From the conversations we had on Friday, the North stand can only be extended by filling in the corners (approx 2K seats in each) but only the East stand can go 'up'. I got the distinct feeling that Mr Bloom would like these changes to be made sooner rather than later.
Before we get to the Premiership?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here