Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Perry is the new Bellotti

Jan 10, 2004
perry is the new belotti and no mistake. i always said he could get us to falmer and now he is doing it!!!!!!!!!!:angry: :angry: :angry:

perry out!!!!:eek: :angry: :eek: :drink: :drink: :drink:

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Martin Perry has worked tirelessly for the last 5 years to make Falmer a reality. Give the guy a break. He has done more than 99% of the people on the board to secure the future of BHAFC.

Rougvie

Rising Damp
Aug 29, 2003
Hove, f***ing ACTUALLY.
You really are a f***ing BUFOON.

How can you compare Bellotti to anybody, the man is beyond contempt and statements like those show you up to be the sorry village idiot you are.

All Perry does for the club is work 12 hour days to attract business to invest in the club.

You really do know f*** ALL about f*** ALL

Rougvie

Rising Damp
Aug 29, 2003
Hove, f***ing ACTUALLY.
Problem is Ernest, that if that statement were indeed true, you come out with so much f***ing shite, that no one believes it anyway.

I'd rather believe this one which I know to be true....

Kid in Whitehawk gets a new away shirt delivered but postie leaves it on landing in flats. Shirt gets nicked, Perry gets involved via the club shop and a new one is sent out straight way FOC.

That shows REAL contempt for the fans, now f*** OFF you PEA BRAIN

Last edited:

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Ernest, you really should come with a government health warning, the number of wind-ups you perpetuate on here, you sad fool. I can imagine you now, trousers round your ankles, jacking off at all the responses your banal, nonsenical threads attract. Isn't it time you went on holiday or something, and gave us all a break ? Try interacting with people in the real world,instead of spending your life trying to irritate people on here. I guarantee you it's far more rewarding.

:rolleyes:

Juan Albion

Chicken Sniffer 3rd Class
Strange how 'Ernest' isn't an anagram of "complete twerp and wind-up merchant who doesn't come over as funny, just ignorant..." when it really seems like it should be.

ernest.jpg

Last edited:

Harty

Jul 7, 2003
Sussex
Ernie might actually have a point, the caller Jane, a fellow Albion fan and Gulls Eye reader who I have known for over 15 years came on the phone-in to complain about the way Martin Perry dealt with a ticket problem her son had.
In keeping with BBC policy and in the interests of balance I will be ringing Martin Perry on Monday to get his side of the story but to be perfectly honest knowing Jane as I do, she certainly wouldn't have invented this situation nor would she 'sex it up' for the phone-in to make it sound worse than it was.
Hopefully a blip from our Chief Exec, although judging by the alleged 'cash flow' problems he has had other things on his mind.
But whatever the circumstances the likes Jane and her son are 'dyed in the wool' Albion fans and deserve better treatment.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Harty did u hear my text - saying that nsc likes the phone in!!:clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here