Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

People you had a crush on when you were younger

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
ben andrews' girlfriend said:
Mine were (and still are to a certain extent)

Paul Nicholls (Joe in Eastenders, who ended up thinking that he was going to be abducted by aliens) - my first ever person on my wall!!!

You hang men on your wall? :ohmy:

Caveman

Jul 14, 2003
grease-photo-grease-6201794.jpg

:blush: and Sandra Dee from Grease.

Vicar!

Jul 22, 2003
Worthing
I glad I am not the only one with a Susn Penhaligon problem, well done Cheeseroll. You did see her at the Theatre Royal a couple of years ago by chance. Still stunning.

For me though it had to be the blond girl on the back of the Number 9 bus to Lancing many years ago. I wonder what happened to her?

Vicar

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Deportivo Seagull said:
Oh yes please you'd have to be blind or Tory not to

She is really not very bright though. I've met her through work a few times. Shared a lift with her and Derek Redmond once too - felt like being in the land of the giants.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
That bird from Double Deckers...you know the American one!

Genevive Boujould( Sp)

Barbara Bach - then she married Ringo Starr and my illusions were shattered...LOL

eastlondonseagull

Jan 15, 2004
West Yorkshire
I had a HUGE crush on my babysitter, Jennifer White, when I was about ten, She was about 14 at the time, lived in Hassocks. God, I fancied her like mad. She told her mum, who told my dad, and my folks teased me rotten. She's married with about six kids now :(

eastlondonseagull said:
I had a HUGE crush on my babysitter, Jennifer White, when I was about ten, She was about 14 at the time, lived in Hassocks. God, I fancied her like mad. She told her mum, who told my dad, and my folks teased me rotten. She's married with about six kids now :(

I used to live across the road f rom her. I think she now lives in Zimbabwe......:ohmy:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here