Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

people who say that BB is "sad"

Grendel

Jul 28, 2005
Seaford
Re: Re: Re: people who say that BB is "sad"

Woody the Seagull said:
there is very little especially in the way of comedy in the present day that i enjoy watching.

Buy The Comic Strip box set, it's a bargain for £39.99.

Tesco in Disguise

Where do we go from here?
Jul 5, 2003
Wienerville
Woody the Seagull said:
deary deary me. ok, watchin tele is NOT all i do! i was trying to say that WHEN i do watch tele, big brother is one of the only things on tele that i watch and that others also enjoy watching it. i think it is a tad harsh for other people to act as if they are above viewers of big brother and find it a little bit annoying.

in future, construct your argument better.
if people think they are above big brother, why does it bother you that they act as if they are? it is only because you cannot argue your view that it annoys you that people hold views to the contrary.

Tesco in Disguise

Jul 5, 2003
Wienerville
Meade's_Ball said:
Do you survive purely on a diet of Radio 4 and documentaries about ancient Egyptian brick manufacture?
I hate low culture often more than the next man, but i think this is carefully-considered soap operatics. Tightly-scripted, well-edited and narratively ridiculous.
Your argument seems to be partially against escapism. Well, what's so fantastic about reality? It's really not actually that good.

i hate reality more that the next man. perhaps that's where i get my hate of reality tv from.

Meade's Ball

Jul 7, 2003
Hither (sometimes Thither)
Tesco in Disguise said:
i hate reality more that the next man. perhaps that's where i get my hate of reality tv from.

If it were real, then i'd agree.

I'm looking forward to that programme on Monday about the house full of serious obsessive compulsive disorder sufferers. Looking forward might be the wrong way to put it, but it ought to be fascinating.

Simon Morgan

Oct 30, 2004
Oxford
Tesco in Disguise said:
in future, construct your argument better.
if people think they are above big brother, why does it bother you that they act as if they are? it is only because you cannot argue your view that it annoys you that people hold views to the contrary.

i just don't think there is any reason why people should think that they are above others by not watching a particular tv programme. that's how it comes across to me anyway. stop trying to expose me as such an idiot all the time as well. i'm not the complete twat you like to think i am...

HampshireSeagulls

Moulding Generation Z
Jul 19, 2005
Bedford
Meade's_Ball said:
If it were real, then i'd agree.

I'm looking forward to that programme on Monday about the house full of serious obsessive compulsive disorder sufferers. Looking forward might be the wrong way to put it, but it ought to be fascinating.

Yep - could take them hours just to answer the telephone....then wash it....then panic about who it was....then wash it.....then panic about what the caller meant....then wash it....

This must be as low as telly can get - no matter how they try and dress it up, this is just watching people with a mental disorder in a goldfish bowl. Well, apart from Rebecca Loos wanking off pigs.

Meade's Ball

Jul 7, 2003
Hither (sometimes Thither)
HampshireSeagulls said:
Yep - could take them hours just to answer the telephone....then wash it....then panic about who it was....then wash it.....then panic about what the caller meant....then wash it....

This must be as low as telly can get - no matter how they try and dress it up, this is just watching people with a mental disorder in a goldfish bowl. Well, apart from Rebecca Loos wanking off pigs.

:)

At first i thought it was a sick joke. And i suppose it still is. Interesting to see if they can yank any credibility from it though.

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
I'm in my 40s and I think BB is sad.

On the other hand, that documentary on ancient Egyptian brick manufacture sounds fascinating.

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
You could always GET A LIFE instead of watching other peoples.

To quote XIVth Eye

There is a world out there
Thats not on your screen

Last edited:

Tesco in Disguise

Jul 5, 2003
Wienerville
Woody the Seagull said:
i just don't think there is any reason why people should think that they are above others by not watching a particular tv programme. that's how it comes across to me anyway. stop trying to expose me as such an idiot all the time as well. i'm not the complete twat you like to think i am...

i don't think you're a twat woody.
you say "i just don't think there is any reason why people should think that they are above others by not watching a particular tv programme" and i'm telling you why. you may not agree with my argument but i put it forward. then, you provide a rebuttal. this is called a discussion. i don't want to shout you down, just contribute to the debate you started.

Woody the Seagull said:
for christs, sake, is there anything better on tv?! probably not! if you can be arsed to get into it, BB is a very interesting programme and it is interesting to see how the different people react to different environments and situations. people who say they hate it and it is sad are just unwilling to be in the majority and probably watch it anyway!!!!:angry: :angry: :angry:

rant over:dunce:

Brilliant wind up! :clap2: :clap2: :lolol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here