Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

People who get their babies' ears pierced

Lush

Mods' Pet
Starry said:
but even so, there is lots you can do about other peoples kids. ...

Yes there are lots of times when I've seen parents behaving badly to their kids. A lot of young parents are still virtually kids themselves, certainly they've never had to take any responsibility for their own lives, let alone the life of a child.

But yet still you also see examples of chavvy looking teenage dads pushing their kids on swings and young shell-shocked looking mums who somehow find the time and patience to treat their baby like it's the most precious thing on earth.

I know you have to be careful these days, but when people - usually old people, it has to be said - smiled at me and my kids as we struggled round supermarkets and parks, I felt like I was at least making a reasonable job of being a parent.

zefarelly

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Sussex, by the sea
quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Originally posted by zefarelly
I'd suggest and recommend a system of controlled and volantary sterilisation by way of controlling the disproportionate population growth in the depressed and poverty stricken areas of our larger towns and cities.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

tedebear said:
Said in your usual tactful tone of course ;) :lolol:

well I thought so :rolleyes:

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
I went to school in a very middle class areas (my parents had a 3 bed detached and I was considered one of the poorer kids) and there were still cockends there. People from Ditchling, Hurst and Albourne who were bullys, druggies, petty theives and yet their parents were minted. This Chav problem isn't confined to the council estates of this country.

zefarelly

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Sussex, by the sea
Les Biehn said:
I went to school in a very middle class areas
that explains you pervesions then :lol:

Les Biehn said:
This Chav problem isn't confined to the council estates of this country.

most certainly not, its entirely confined to the parents, chavs have money, just like 'rich' people can be skint.

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
zefarelly said:
that explains you pervesions then :lol:

:lolol: It was a state school. But I will admit while not prolific with the ladies I was known as quite a dirty burty:ohmy:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here