Tony Adams
Ben Elton
Al Murray
John Travolta
all :tosser:

blue and white army

Jan 31, 2008
Brighton
:censored: Nonsense adds FLAIR to the sport, Arsenal are tossers don't win anything and use the excuse of oh but were playing young players give them time, you haven't one anything in the last 4 years , oh yeah Neil Warnock and Simon Jordan are twats

bn3gunner

Feb 12, 2007
sorry but someone who walks out of a quater final,and someone who talks of his dislike for the sport which has made him so famous,and is so consistently arrogant and big headed is in my book a tosser-as far as arsenal are concerned, i i accept we havent won anything but i think youd struggle to find another team who play football as entertaining as we do.

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
The Simpsons and I'll agree with John Lennon.

Bloke write a few songs about peace and love, and stays in bed for a while and is somehow a figure head for the peace movement -remarkable.

Couple of weeks ago I visited central park, and could resist telling a few tourists what I thought.

Last edited:

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
But she gave up her life to work in areas of enormous population explosions which were completely unsustainable, and where AIDS were running rife through communities, and yet she would impart on those people the view that condoms were wrong, and are the road to hell.

That puts her in the "tosser" category for me.

had some lovely political friends too.

I'll add Richard Branson

DJ Leon

Aug 30, 2003
Hassocks
Well quite. I guess whether he is wrong or not is subjective. I believe he is, others believe he is not. Fair enough.

But if I was an atheist, I certainly wouldn't want him as my poster boy. Unbelievably self-satisfied and his arguments are juvenile.

Juvenile?! As oppose to the other side, who believe in a supernatural being for which there is no evidence whatsoever. Science is so childish, eh?

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
I know he was AMAZING in his playing career, and I know all about his brilliant charity stuff, but I've somehow never been able to like IAN BOTHAM. So I nominate him.

I also nominate sour faced, elbow-tastic goal-machine ALAN SHEARER.

And for wasting his talent and two livers, GEORGE BEST.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here