'The Beautiful Game', that f***ing Queen musical bollocks

his face

he's a cock

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
dawkins.jpg

Never has someone who is SO wrong been SO SO SO SO SO SMUG about it.

Gritt23

Jul 7, 2003
Meopham, Kent.
He is a great player, but f*** ME, he's a complete tosser!

ronaldo_wink.jpg

simmo

Feb 8, 2008
dawkins.jpg

Never has someone who is SO wrong been SO SO SO SO SO SMUG about it.

I am not so sure he is wrong. But I totally agree he is so so smug, and seems to be popping up on a lot of tv programmes at the moment. He is so full of self righteousnees and pomposity that even though he is discussing a very serious subject he is utterly unwatchable

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
I am not so sure he is wrong. But I totally agree he is so so smug, and seems to be popping up on a lot of tv programmes at the moment. He is so full of self righteousnees and pomposity that even though he is discussing a very serious subject he is utterly unwatchable

Well quite. I guess whether he is wrong or not is subjective. I believe he is, others believe he is not. Fair enough.

But if I was an atheist, I certainly wouldn't want him as my poster boy. Unbelievably self-satisfied and his arguments are juvenile.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
jim_davidson.jpg

Surely no-one can disagree with me on this one?

simmo

Feb 8, 2008
Well quite. I guess whether he is wrong or not is subjective. I believe he is, others believe he is not. Fair enough.

But if I was an atheist, I certainly wouldn't want him as my poster boy. Unbelievably self-satisfied and his arguments are juvenile.

Totally agree, eventhough I believe in evolution and very much dispute the creatinoism written in the bible I hope I am wrong.

Yet you just know that Dawkins with his smugness hopes he is right, in death there would be nothing better for him than if there was no heaven/afterlife/God. I hope there is, he is loathsome because he hopes there is not. Yet no-one really knows.

You can also see that his interviews are staged with individuals that are geniune religous fanatics which most sane people could defeat easily in an argument, as they say absurd things like, the dinosaurs were on earth the same time as humans. These are just stooges to make Dawkins look extremely clever (or so he thinks).

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
step forward

david-beckham.jpg

thankfully all that "Englands saviour" bollocks has stopped now , what a c**t

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here