Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

People that still call the Premier League the 'Premiership'

bristolseagull

Jul 5, 2003
Lindfield
It really pisses me off. It was renamed in 2007, get with the programme. IRS a bit like still calling the Carling Cup the Milk Cup....

gjh1971

May 7, 2007
No time for the Premier League, much rather watch the Endsleigh League or the GM Vauxhall Conference

stss30

Apr 24, 2008
I must say it really riles me when people do not state which company sponsors the FA Cup . It's the FA Cup sponsored by Budweiser ffs not just the FA Cup...

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
Thick people who call Asda 'Asdas' really get my goat. Even worse is that dating show 'Take Me Out' where they all call the Island of Fernando 'the Island of Fernandos' ffs! It's a bloody outrage I tell ya, OUTRAGE!

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
Thick people who call Asda 'Asdas' really get my goat. Even worse is that dating show 'Take Me Out' where they all call the Island of Fernando 'the Island of Fernandos' ffs! It's a bloody outrage I tell ya, OUTRAGE!

Lovely stuff, what about those uneducated masses who shop at Tescos then ?

mune ni kamome

Jun 5, 2011
Worthing
Still call it the 1st division. Not really but I do say the "top division" when I'm explaining our past success at the top. It's most annoying. Anyone got a better way of putting it?

GT49er

NSC Patron
Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Sorry, what are you trying to tell me about the first division now? That's what it is, whatever sponsor-big-money-marketing label they put on it. It was bad enough in Premiership days when people talked about Premiership stats and achievements as if the first division had never existed. Are we now going to have another generation of young twats telling us that football was only invented in 2007?
Oh, and while we're on this topic, the "FA Cup" is still going strong, thanks!

bristolseagull

Jul 5, 2003
Lindfield
Agree with the Op.These people,if you can call them that,are nothing but vile,filthy scum.God,these f***ing dirty bastards make me so f***ing angry.I`m f***ing sick of `em.f***ing C*nts.

Good one.

stss30

Apr 24, 2008
Sorry, what are you trying to tell me about the first division now? That's what it is, whatever sponsor-big-money-marketing label they put on it. It was bad enough in Premiership days when people talked about Premiership stats and achievements as if the first division had never existed. Are we now going to have another generation of young twats telling us that football was only invented in 2007?
Oh, and while we're on this topic, the "FA Cup" is still going strong, thanks!

Sponsored by who? :angry:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here