Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

People on here don't half takethemselves seriously

terryberry1

Jul 9, 2011
Patcham
I have just about had enough of people coming on here moaning about people highlighting all the things people are moaning about, and themselves adding to the negativity moaning about those moans

Stop moaning about the moaners who are moaning about the moaning ???

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
I'm told there are other sites on the internet where you can pay to watch people moan out loud. I believe they're normally ladies.

At least you can do it for free on NSC.

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
best thread for ages

ArcticBlue

Sep 4, 2011
Sussex Inlander
NSC has nothing on BBC Radio2 (which is forced upon my ears daily), where you get a constant reminder of the pure and utter banality and insignificance of peoples lives. On the plus side it reminds me i am not a complete twit. Happy days.

I hope i am not being accused of taking myself too seriously. Or if i am, then the GP has finally found the correct dementalisation treatments and the life ahead of me is one of erratic reasoning and perfect mediocrity. To me, at least, i still have the half-belief i am 12% Benny Hill (in terms of appearance and irregular application of ice cream to small, bald friend's head), 2% Keith Barron, 17% Richard Whiteley, and 69% ass.

More MB Gold, MB for President, Master of the Universe etc. Why Keith Barron?

JCL666

absurdism
Sep 23, 2011
I'm glad it's not just me.

He started off as being somewhat befuddling, before moving onto to being faintly irritating. He'll be devilishly troublesome before too long

And his hair... my GOD it's an abomination.

manilaseagull

Used to be Swindonseagull
Not going to name any name's or i will get banned. But there are a lot of jobsworths on here. Some will just disagree about literally anything you have to say whether you have made a good point or not. The thing that f*ck's me off is there are some on here who try to belittle, whether it's because of your views or or whether you can spell to a high standard. Far too many prick's on here for my liking

100% correct and you can spot them a mile off.......they must get an opinion on every post.....most have 15k posts ( must spend all day on line)

Lemmings central....

Feb 24, 2011
Upper Bevendean
How about renaming it EAST STAND CHAT? That will shut them up?

:laugh:

There does seem to be a lot of moaning and frustration since the Palace game. It's very hard, but try to think of it as three points lost, and nevermind the fact that it was the Nigels. I still think I am in dream land when it comes to the Amex. 99.9% is brilliant, so what's to moan about?

Own Goals Galore

Sep 28, 2011
Love this thread

Got so pissed off with people moaning after the Palace game about more or less everything, I made the bold decision to create a user account and tell them to shut up.

Plastics, JCLs (dont know what JCL stands for... I might be one?", Adults in family stands, lack of children in the family stand (on a school night, when it was 100% gonna kick off afterwards) people swearing (god forbid at a football ground of all places), not being a true fan cos you didn;t join in with a song that you are not familar with.... :nono:

I just hope we never lose again..... the internet might explode :mad:

JCL666

absurdism
Sep 23, 2011
I just hope we never lose again..... the internet might explode :mad:

Don't worry I am using my lunch breaks and any free time at work to try and download the ENTIRE internet to a flame RETARDent USB.

Cheshire Cat

The most curious thing..
Look on the positive side. The average age of posters has dropped dramatically in the last couple of months

Some of them may be approaching puberty.

Cheshire Cat

The most curious thing..
Plastics, JCLs (dont know what JCL stands for... I might be one?",
Yup - you are

JCL =j onny come lately = newbie = immature = plastic fan = wherewereyouforthelasttenyears = Blllrrrruuuuugggghhhhhh

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here