Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

People on here don't half takethemselves seriously

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
I imagine Baron to be in the class of celebrity I refer to as "rude to waiters" and therefore maybe it's good you keep his influence down to a minimum. Hill was allegedly quite a sorrowful chap so I'd up the Whitely factor.

JCL666

absurdism
Sep 23, 2011
To the person who sits somewhere near us, somewhere at the football.

You are mildly annoying.

I think I know who this person is. I don't like his shoes.

Doc Lynam

I hate the Daily Mail
Jun 19, 2011
Could you not use the word bitches, may I suggest "dogs without male members" and instead of f*** could you use the phrase "intense lovers."Find it a bit offensive. Much love and happiness.

Pbseagull

Sep 28, 2011
Eastbourne

I've got a horrible feeling that the person you're referring to is me, but in my defence my wife buys my shoes for me

Biscuit

Native Creative
Jul 8, 2003
Brighton
Over the past few days I've never seen so many little bitches moaning about this person said this in seat xxx that person cheered when palace scored, my son shouldn't have to hear this person shouting, why do they sing that song? Why do they gloat so much? Why does this queue take so long? The trains aren't full enough. Wah wah wah. Shut the f*** up you bunch of whining bitches.

Amen.

Just try and let most of NSC wash over you and then get involved in the more interesting debates and the silliness, that's what I tend to do.

backson

Registered Mis-user
Jul 26, 2004

I'm glad it's not just me.

He started off as being somewhat befuddling, before moving onto to being faintly irritating. He'll be devilishly troublesome before too long

Marc1901

Peace out.
Apr 26, 2009
The Championship.
The thing that does annoy me is people moaning about other people in the ground and naming seats or what they said, why make SO many threads about it? If you don't like it the go to a steward, say something to the person? Don't come on here moaning about it hours after the game :facepalm:

Biscuit

Native Creative
Jul 8, 2003
Brighton
The thing that does annoy me is people moaning about other people in the ground and naming seats or what they said, why make SO many threads about it? If you don't like it the go to a steward, say something to the person? Don't come on here moaning about it hours after the game :facepalm:

It's for people who would normally write 'a strongly worded letter'. They can seeth quietly to themselves and then race home and hammer out an angry thread about it. NSC has become a place for the morally superior and desperate-for-attention to vent.

Marc1901

Peace out.
Apr 26, 2009
The Championship.
It's for people who would normally write 'a strongly worded letter'. They can seeth quietly to themselves and then race home and hammer out an angry thread about it. NSC has become a place for the morally superior and desperate-for-attention to vent.

I don't understand why people moan so much about things at the AMEX? It's our new home which we have been waiting for f***ing years to get, enjoy it and stop moaning FFS!

The trains are a pisstake :jester:

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
I get pissed of with those that come on here moaning about the moaners. So I'm now going to moan about the moaners of the moaners. Is that okay?

Moaning bastard :lolol:

Phat Baz 68

Get a ****ing life mate !
Apr 16, 2011
not going to name any name's or i will get banned. But there are a lot of jobsworths on here. Some will just disagree about literally anything you have to say whether you have made a good point or not. The thing that f*ck's me off is there are some on here who try to belittle, whether it's because of your views or or whether you can spell to a high standard. Far too many prick's on here for my liking

this !!!!!!!!

Biscuit

Native Creative
Jul 8, 2003
Brighton
Not going to name any name's or i will get banned. But there are a lot of jobsworths on here. Some will just disagree about literally anything you have to say whether you have made a good point or not. The thing that f*ck's me off is there are some on here who try to belittle, whether it's because of your views or or whether you can spell to a high standard. Far too many prick's on here for my liking

By 'belittle' do you mean calling people 'jobsworths' ;) but no I do take your point and I think it's a good one.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
I know someone will quote me and continue the cycle, but I'm getting fed up with people coming on here, highlighting all the things people are moaning about, and themselves adding to the negativity moaning about those moans.

I have just about had enough of people coming on here moaning about people highlighting all the things people are moaning about, and themselves adding to the negativity moaning about those moans

Muhammed - I’m hard - Bruce Lee

You can't change fighters
NSC Patron
Jul 25, 2005
on a pig farm
I hope i am not being accused of taking myself too seriously. Or if i am, then the GP has finally found the correct dementalisation treatments and the life ahead of me is one of erratic reasoning and perfect mediocrity. To me, at least, i still have the half-belief i am 12% Benny Hill (in terms of appearance and irregular application of ice cream to small, bald friend's head), 2% Keith Barron, 17% Richard Whiteley, and 69% ass.
in my book you're 100% random GENIUS

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here