Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

People on here don't half takethemselves seriously

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
Over the past few days I've never seen so many little bitches moaning about this person said this in seat xxx that person cheered when palace scored, my son shouldn't have to hear this person shouting, why do they sing that song? Why do they gloat so much? Why does this queue take so long? The trains aren't full enough. Wah wah wah. Shut the f*** up you bunch of whining bitches.

tezz79

Apr 20, 2011
Over the past few days I've never seen so many little bitches moaning about this person said this in seat xxx that person cheered when palace scored, my son shouldn't have to hear this person shouting, why do they sing that song? Why do they gloat so much? Why does this queue take so long? The trains aren't full enough. Wah wah wah. Shut the f*** up you bunch of whining bitches.

Hahaha great post, it's like a salvation army meeting on here sometimes....... I'm still loving the Amex, we should enjoy it instead of finding things to moan about just for the sake of it

Titanic

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
West Sussex

:laugh:

mcshane in the 79th

Nov 4, 2005
I am getting rather fed up with people moaning about fans being JCL's or plastics. They've paid money to support the Albion and stop the ground being half empty if it was "hardcore" only. Stop worrying about everyone else and just get on with cheering the Albion on the best way you see fit.

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
I know someone will quote me and continue the cycle, but I'm getting fed up with people coming on here, highlighting all the things people are moaning about, and themselves adding to the negativity moaning about those moans.

Last edited:

JCL666

absurdism
Sep 23, 2011
The plastic thing is nuts...

"I am sick of these people PAYING money to COME and FILL this beautiful stadium"

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
I do agree Acker, the difference between me and them however is I'm not a sexless little bellend with nowt in my life except football and coming on here mentioning what a terrific father I think I am. Hells bells and buckets of blood! I weep for the future old bean.

terryberry1

Jul 9, 2011
Patcham
Not going to name any name's or i will get banned. But there are a lot of jobsworths on here. Some will just disagree about literally anything you have to say whether you have made a good point or not. The thing that f*ck's me off is there are some on here who try to belittle, whether it's because of your views or or whether you can spell to a high standard. Far too many prick's on here for my liking

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
Not going to name any name's or i will get banned. But there are a lot of jobsworths on here. Some will just disagree about literally anything you have to say whether you have made a good point or not. The thing that f*ck's me off is there are some on here who try to belittle, whether it's because of your views or or whether you can spell to a high standard. Far too many prick's on here for my liking

Great use of apostrophe's little man!

(I kid!)

Last edited:

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007

The 's on the end of pricks is incorrect. Please improve the quality of your posts before considering posting on one of my threads again.

tezz79

Apr 20, 2011

Very true..... You can ask a simple question or make a statement & you get jumped on or called "plastic" & "jcl" by people who probably wouldn't say f*** all in person.

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
If you don't like people moaning / bitching don't go on the internet it's full of it - FACT!

I agree. Just been a proliferation of it since we got our arses handed to us by Palace at our ground.

Meade's Ball

Jul 7, 2003
Hither (sometimes Thither)
I hope i am not being accused of taking myself too seriously. Or if i am, then the GP has finally found the correct dementalisation treatments and the life ahead of me is one of erratic reasoning and perfect mediocrity. To me, at least, i still have the half-belief i am 12% Benny Hill (in terms of appearance and irregular application of ice cream to small, bald friend's head), 2% Keith Barron, 17% Richard Whiteley, and 69% ass.

backson

Registered Mis-user
Jul 26, 2004
To the person who sits somewhere near us, somewhere at the football.

You are mildly annoying.

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
I hope i am not being accused of taking myself too seriously. Or if i am, then the GP has finally found the correct dementalisation treatments and the life ahead of me is one of erratic reasoning and perfect mediocrity. To me, at least, i still have the half-belief i am 12% Benny Hill (in terms of appearance and irregular application of ice cream to small, bald friend's head), 2% Keith Barron, 17% Richard Whiteley, and 69% ass.

I'm rather disappointed with the small amount of Keith Baron you claim to contain. I expected more to be present considering the quality of Duty Free.

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
To the person who sits somewhere near us, somewhere at the football.

You are mildly annoying.

To the person who dared sit in thr family stand when it is common knowledge that everybody has to consult me before they purchase a ticket to this public event. You have crossed a moral line unprecedented in the history of human behaviour and a petition calling for your beard to be removed is going straight to the government.

Yours,
Permanently Outraged Seagulls Fanatic.

Meade's Ball

Jul 7, 2003
Hither (sometimes Thither)
I'm rather disappointed with the small amount of Keith Baron you claim to contain. I expected more to be present considering the quality of Duty Free.

Keith is the charm factor of my personality. Sadly Hill, the lewd poet and plump-dangler molester, takes over on most occasions driving most away and me fleeing the authorities at cartoonish high speed, the rolled-cornered hankie attached to head amost loosening. I interview myself when at home in a baffled and innocent Whiteley style to try and work out what happened, never really solving the error of my ways, half-hoping Keith my step in more dominantly and get me some Take Me Home reference behind-the-wife's-back-young-woman action.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here