Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

People are really starting to annoy me on here

killer miller

Apr 25, 2011
Bexhill-on-sea
All you come onto is people moaning ffs guys look at the table were 9th after 12 games. If anybody would have asked you this time last year if you would be happy with that every one would have said yes, just because we have not won a game in 6 league matches don't mean were shit!

ROLL ON MONDAY FOR THE 3 POINTS AGAINST WEST HAM!

mcshane in the 79th

Nov 4, 2005
As many have said, threads moaning about moaning is just as bad. You just have to try and ignore the morons on here who are declaring it's the end of the world because we didn't win

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
All you come onto is people moaning ffs guys look at the table were 9th after 12 games. If anybody would have asked you this time last year if you would be happy with that every one would have said yes, just because we have not won a game in 6 league matches don't mean were shit!

Its the manner of the performances unfortunately. People are increasingly seeing which way the wind is blowing. End of November people will be saying 'Were 13th after 16 games' or whatever. The defence and midfield clearly need some backbone adding in order to lay a solid foundation for some passing play. At the moment the forwards, highly capable as they are, are feeding off scraps.

pork pie

Dec 27, 2008
Pork pie land.

I think you will find that we are though! Allowing Millwall to grab a point was a new low for us. We need a few new players with some bottle - and fast!

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent

Fair comment but you need to take much of what is said on here as firstly an opinion and secondly and more importantly, a large pinch of salt. Hard not to get irritated I agree though.

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
I'm beginning to think that those that question ability, club, manager, chairman, over the football not the facilities, etc. are not real fans. But hey, we are all entitled to our opinion.

pork pie

Dec 27, 2008
Pork pie land.
I'm beginning to think that those that question ability, club, manager, chairman, over the football not the facilities, etc. are not real fans. But hey, we are all entitled to our opinion.

I think we are entitled to question playing matters after recent matches. As for TB and the AMEX, we should all be glad to have them!

rouseytastic

Sep 22, 2011
Haywards Heath
We have some cracking players finding their feet in new surroundings and there are still the summer buys trying to gel. Think of Vicente gelling with everyone else and the rest of the players learning to play with someone of such quality.

By the beginning of next season with a few new faces and everything cemented a little bit more we will be pushing for a top 5 place i'm sure if not better. To expect it to happen this season too ambitious. Time to be realistic and just enjoy the season, the stadium and cheer them on!

Rugrat

Mar 13, 2011
Seaford
Sorry but if you don't think Gus is thinking that improvements need to be made then I reckon you're severely mistaken. I'm sure he's not sat in his office or on the training ground thinking "we're 9th that's fine". With all that has happened this past few years the club are in a great position to continue to develop and who knows, maybe make the big time. I can't speak for others but a lot of the posts I read are coming up with ideas and perhaps wondering what Gus will do next. Quite clearly, and in order to improve, changes (either in personnel or system) need to be made. Jeez even Ferguson will be constantly looking to improve .. labelling it moaning when most of it isn't is all wrong

JCL666

absurdism
Sep 23, 2011
It's not really a big deal. It's actually a manifestation of one of the worst things IMO about the democratisation of technology.

Everybody has an opinion and now they get to air it, and as ever people who like to moan tend to push their opinions more than others. By that I mean, it's easier to say "This is all shit, that players rubbish, get rid", rather than "how do we get the best out of that player?"

I wouldn't let it get to you.

bhawoddy

Jan 25, 2011
Its the manner of the performances unfortunately. People are increasingly seeing which way the wind is blowing. End of November people will be saying 'Were 13th after 16 games' or whatever. The defence and midfield clearly need some backbone adding in order to lay a solid foundation for some passing play. At the moment the forwards, highly capable as they are, are feeding off scraps.

Nail Hit on Head! No more to be said! Its a shame that that some fans cant even see this obvious fact!

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
I think we are entitled to question playing matters after recent matches. As for TB and the AMEX, we should all be glad to have them!

As I said, matter of opinion... questionable in my own opinion when we are 22nd in the league.

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
to be fair we' have taken this position now at the start of the season. only real disapointment has been the loss (and the manner of it) to Palarse and we shouldnt drop so many points at home to Leeds/Hull.

sort out the home form and really we should still be in the play offs next May.

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
to be fair we' have taken this position now at the start of the season. only real disapointment has been the loss (and the manner of it) to Palarse and we shouldnt drop so many points at home to Leeds/Hull.

sort out the home form and really we should still be in the play offs next May.

Disagree with the Hull game, they, I believe, have conceded the least in current form. Palace has given us a rather down tone though, I agree, and has got the doom and gloom merchants out.

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
All you come onto is people moaning ffs guys look at the table were 9th after 12 games.

We were 1st after 5 games, 2nd after seven, 3rd after eight, 5th after nine games, now 9th after twelve games (having dropped 12 points from winning positions). If that trend continues, where will we be when the table actually matters (i.e. the last game of the season)

If anybody would have asked you this time last year if you would be happy with that every one would have said yes,

I imagine that would depend on how the offer was worded:
"Would you like to start the season strongly, coming from behind to win in your opening game, beating last season's play off finalist comprehensively, then have the team stop playing as well as they can, put on an embarrassing performance allowing palace to be the first team to win at the amex in the league, in the middle of a streak of 6 games without a win, including a run of conceding 9 in three games, and slide down the table from 1st place to 9th, below palace, in the space of 6 games. I suspect fewer people than "would you take 9th by the middle of october".

just because we have not won a game in 6 league matches don't mean were shit!

Maybe, maybe not. What it certainly means is that things aren't going right at the moment, and naturally people will want to discuss, analyse, vent, rant and moan. Deal with it or don't bother coming on NSC unless we win.

Here's hoping!

Rugrat

Mar 13, 2011
Seaford
goodpost.gif

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
[MENTION=12595]Acker79[/MENTION] I have to say I am rather disappointed with your response to [MENTION=19247]killer miller[/MENTION]. We are far above expectations from this forum alone in the summer. We have also played 12 games, 25% of the season gone. Early season form drops off, mid season does too. We have a slump but the doom and gloom is incredible from the likes of you. We have a magnificent new stadium, generous chairman and bright manager, throw in some quality players and we have a great future. Why do people like you get grey hairs from a bad run?

bhawoddy

Jan 25, 2011
How far down the league do we have to go before people keep saying" i woulda taken that before the start"

~Its o obvious that without new players were gonna be mid-low table nobodys before long. Perhaps we shoulda taken that before the start of the season?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here