Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

People are really starting to annoy me on here

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
I think you'll find my last few posts have not been moaning, but questioning the validity of your claims against me and asking you to prove them, which you have not done.

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patron
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
I think West ham will be a crucial game for us.

If we win our 'tails will be up', we'd have beaten one of the best teams in the division and we can really take off from then on.

A draw, would be considered a relatively good but perhaps expected (IMO) result, and will move us towards a season of consolidation.

A defeat whilst not the end of the world, will continue the bad run with a tough trip to Birmingham on the Saturday.

Just an observation. I would love us to beat the hammers and Fat Sam.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003

and put to bed that childish swipe of his when CMS signed for us that it obviously wasn't for footballing reasons.

Last edited:

Rugrat

Mar 13, 2011
Seaford
I think West ham will be a crucial game for us.

If we win our 'tails will be up', we'd have beaten one of the best teams in the division and we can really take off from then on.

A draw, would be considered a relatively good but perhaps expected (IMO) result, and will move us towards a season of consolidation.

A defeat whilst not the end of the world, will continue the bad run with a tough trip to Birmingham on the Saturday.

That's a pretty fair assessment I reckon. Beating West Ham will certainly give us a huge confidence boost and not an unreasonable expectation

stss30

Apr 24, 2008
I'm exhausted Acker, enjoy your moaning.

So in other words, there is no case of anyone saying that they could do a better job than Gus. Do you want everyone to be saying "Brilliant, Fantastic we drew with third bottom in the table after missing a pen and going 1-0 in front" I'm sure Gus won't be...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here