Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Peep Show

Oct 25, 2003
Oh, well, if Sophie continues down her path towards self destruction, we'll probably end up adopting like a couple of gay dads anyways. So there's no need to know who's it is.

Oct 25, 2003
This is a fantastic evening. I've become a military historian and Jeremy's future happiness rests in my hands...And I've got a tiramisu. This is f***ing amazing!

Oct 25, 2003
Don't be alarmed, Mark, it's just Tai Chi. Take a seat and I'll just power through. Should take 45 minutes, I'm done in ten. Stick that up your dojo.

Oct 25, 2003
Tonight should be a free-fire idea zone. Watch a DVD, eat some pizza, f*** each other. I'm serious. f*** a chicken if that's what it takes. Watch a chicken f***ing a horse. What? You think the guys who invented Google sat around watching Trumpton?

Oct 25, 2003
I tell you, you find out who your real friends are when you set fire to Hampton Court maze because you can't take any more of your husband's shit.

Munkfish

May 1, 2006
what series / episode is the one were Mark prentends to take pills for sophie in a gay club?

also possible favorite moment is when he winks the women in the coffee shop.., que somthing along the lines of

oh shit, iv just winked at her, you cant take a wink back...or can you?

que the nerious fake twitch!

bloody brilliant!

Regina_George

Is butter a carb? :P
Aug 17, 2009
Brighton
Peep show is brilliant. Alan Johnson cracks me up every time.

Alan: Then I'll make you feel like a turkey fucker. Why? Because I'm the big man and you're a shit heel, right?

Alan: Come on, look at her arse. Is that the best arse you're ever going to get? Do you stick on that arse? She's got a fat arse. Say it

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here