Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Peep Show

Oct 25, 2003
it's not like i'm gonna rape him...............................................i COULD rape him........................................................i'm not gonna rape him

Munkfish

May 1, 2006
i f***ing love Johnson. best character outside of mark and jezza! hopefully there will be more of him in the next series.

Iv also seen superhands, this time walking through the level, said alright superhands, he didnt like it... i think his words were, not when im with the kids... fair enough i supose! i just hope they were his.

Oct 25, 2003
i f***ing love Johnson. best character outside of mark and jezza! hopefully there will be more of him in the next series.

Iv also seen superhands, this time walking through the level, said alright superhands, he didnt like it... i think his words were, not when im with the kids... fair enough i supose! i just hope they were his.

you, me, some chinese food and a f*** OFF spreadsheet

(HANS, super HANS)

Oct 25, 2003
1.jpg

Jesus Gul

Feb 23, 2004

does he mind being called Cookie (out of Rock n rolla - a film I watched again the other night and thoroughly enjoyed despite the critic's panning)

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
Yep, amazing. I read an interview with the fella that plays Mark in the guardian the other week. Apparently in real life he also lives in a flat with his housemate from University. Whereas the other fella lives with his wife.

I saw superhands in the Laines once with his wife and kids, I was all excited like a giddy girl.

Overlooking The Oval. The flatmate is a friend of a friend and hopefully I might get a spot in their window for day 4 of the Ashes.

Wilko

LUZZING chairs about
Sep 19, 2003
BN1
Seen Superhans in the back of a soft top with a bird either side of him near Circus Circus. LEGEND.

bright1064

Dec 21, 2007
Brighton
I like the bit where Mark is trying to get the name of the doctor from Jez, when they are having an argument over Toni...

Mark: I need to find out for a friend the name of that Chinese doctor she was raving about. Can you remember?

Jez: Sure. It was Dr Ying Fu Yip. Wang Shong. Pang Fang Wang Dang Dong Ning Po Ku.

Mark: Oh, right. I see. I get it. You were lampooning me. It was a simple lampoon.

:lolol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here