Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Peanutting

Wilko

LUZZING chairs about
Sep 19, 2003
BN1
There is a new craze surfing my school at the moment, that of 'peanutting'.

The rules are simple: You approach an unsuspecting victim and proceed to force his/her tie in to the tightest knot possible.

This has resulted in me having to spend half my day trying to undo said ties from impossible positions.

Today I witnessed what was termed by students as an 'ultimate peanut' which took me half an hour to untie wth the aid of a vice.

I cannot remember this craze when I was at school, has anyone else heard of or partaken in 'peanutting' ?

Cian

Jul 16, 2003
Dublin, Ireland
No. Why are you in school when you say you can't remember something happening when you were in school? If you're a teacher why the hell are you letting kids mess with your tie?

Meade's Ball

Jul 7, 2003
Hither (sometimes Thither)
I got peanutted at school so tightly that i had to cut my tie off.
You used to see boys turning blue, so expert had they become at peanutting others.

Wilko

LUZZING chairs about
Sep 19, 2003
BN1
MYOB said:
No. Why are you in school when you say you can't remember something happening when you were in school? If you're a teacher why the hell are you letting kids mess with your tie?

They didnt do it to my tie, I was untying students ties that had been peanutted :dunce:

Fluffster

Jul 5, 2003
Shoreham
MYOB said:
My god, a helpful teacher. Thats a new one. None at my school anyway.

I seem to remember we only had one helpful teacher at school, and he later got suspended for shagging one of the year 11's. :nono:

Wilko

LUZZING chairs about
Sep 19, 2003
BN1
Meade's_Ball said:
I got peanutted at school so tightly that i had to cut my tie off.
You used to see boys turning blue, so expert had they become at peanutting others.

:lolol: :lolol: :clap:

CAFC Matt

Jul 27, 2003
Woodindean
Wilko said:
There is a new craze surfing my school at the moment, that of 'peanutting'.

The rules are simple: You approach an unsuspecting victim and proceed to force his/her tie in to the tightest knot possible.

This has resulted in me having to spend half my day trying to undo said ties from impossible positions.

Today I witnessed what was termed by students as an 'ultimate peanut' which took me half an hour to untie wth the aid of a vice.

I cannot remember this craze when I was at school, has anyone else heard of or partaken in 'peanutting' ?

Quite a cool thing to do actually to someone you really really hate

Last edited:

Rangdo

Registered Cider Drinker
Apr 21, 2004
Cider Country
Everyone at my school was doubled over from "posting" so were not in a fit state to peanut anyone.

Last edited:

Cian

Jul 16, 2003
Dublin, Ireland
Fluffster said:
I seem to remember we only had one helpful teacher at school, and he later got suspended for shagging one of the year 11's. :nono:

The only teacher who knew how to turn on a computer in my school got suspended for a year for shagging a 6th year (17-18, and hence legal, but still dodgy) and then got fired for doing it again.

This is why *I* have to fix all the IT problems now. Damn flirtatious 6th years, at least come on to people the same age as you, e.g me...

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
Fluffster said:

So instead of helping students with peanutting he gave the girls a peanussing...

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
I don't remember peanutting, but I do remember the wedgie, the bogwash and, of course, the Chinese burn...

jmc

Jul 11, 2003
Portslade
hey wilko, was SHE a six former and you had difficulty undressing her???? wouldn't be the first time!

Minghawk

Jul 5, 2003
peanutting at the ashcombe school?
i don't believe the well-behaved kids of dorking would do such a thing!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here