Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Paul Wotton

saltash seagull

Mar 1, 2004
cornwall
the only link i have seen down here with us and wotton was in yesterdays nationals! it said in the star that brighton and blackpool were chasing him.

when argyle released him i think it was thought he would want to stay down here but have read in the locals that he would move if he fancied it...if those are the 2 teams involved then i know which one of the 2 places i would rather live in with a young family even if they are in a lower league...but maybe it's just im bias?

he was out for 18 months and got back in the first team for the run in but got a lot of abuse from some sections of home park at the end of the season.I would love to see him next season think we need some strong experienced players in the dressing room and wottsie is defo one of them and think he is micky sort of player,although i know plym nige aint over keen on seeing him at withdean as we discussed this when argyle released him at the end of the season

saltash seagull

Mar 1, 2004
cornwall
If my memeory serves me well did he not score with a free kick against us at Withdean.
scored a pen against us at withdean,dont remember a free kick.scored plenty against us at home park including a pen and free kick in that wonderful 5-1 defeat and a 30 yarder when there was about 10 of us sat in the grandstand at home park in the auto windscreen back in the hereford season when he was about 19

Northstander

Oct 13, 2003
Dunno bout you lot, but I for one cannot wait for he new season!

:yahoo::clap2:

Tooting Gull

Jul 5, 2003
Wotton is a good player and a great pro. He was Mr Plymouth, heartbeat of the club - so my only fear with him is why have they let him go, maybe he hasn't been the same player since coming back from what was a horrific injury, a really bad one. One for the medical team almost more than Micky, because he'd be a very strong character in the team/club.

saltash seagull

Mar 1, 2004
cornwall
he only played a few games when he come back,think it was more to do with sturrock wanting to put his stamp on tghe team

SULLY COULDNT SHOOT

Loyal2Family+Albion!
Sep 28, 2004
Izmir, Southern Turkey
Would love him to come but think unlikely.

Wardy

NSC's Benefits Guru
Oct 9, 2003
In front of the PC
Would be a big signing for us. If Micky and Dick manage to sell him on the club and get him here, it will be a sure sign that the level and type of players that we are able to attract is on the up. This time last year we would not even be thinking it was possible, now even though we are the underdogs to get his signature, he has not ruled us out. Unlike Blackpool.

Jimmy Grimble

Nov 10, 2007
Starting a revolution from my bed
Would be an exceptional signing. He'd guarantee us 5 goals a season from his free-kicks.

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
A great player... get him in, Mickey...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here