Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Paul McShane

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
I remember him being very niggly. I'm pretty sure he could have been sent off in every game he played if the ref watched him over the course of 90mins.

We're the Stripes

Jul 31, 2005
BN2
Good. Whenever I have seen him play, since he left us, he commits a hideous mistake - whether it be giving away a penalty, a suicidal backpass or an own goal.
Yep, the reports from Hull & Barnsley fans ain't been pretty. Instant hero for the goal at Selhurst, but I'll most likely be relishing his presence on the other side, come 31st - if he plays. Although it'll be a bit odd.

Arthur

Jul 8, 2003
Buxted Harbour
He wasn't actually that great for us. Just scored that goal and became a bit of a hero.

His career demise since then would support this fact.

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
A very shrewd move by Dougie and I have to say I applaud it.

Yet ANOTHER player who understands what it means. I remain to this day unconvinced by the players and Gus knowing what this game means to us. Probably Charlie was drowned out :(

For one game only I would like McShane on our side as HE KNOWS what it means unlike those other WANKERS who turned up in Blue and White on the 27/9.

Nathan

Jan 8, 2010
Chris Wood has just signed for Bristol City, and will play against us again on Saturday.

EDIT: On loan.

spoonie

Apr 19, 2011
McShane 79th Min

isn't it about time this goal was taken away from McShane and given as an own goal ??

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
He wasn't actually that great for us. Just scored that goal and became a bit of a hero.

And that goal was an own goal anyway.

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Chris Wood has just signed for Bristol City, and will play against us again on Saturday.

He also played against us earlier this season at St Andrews as well.

Good that he gets a chance to play at the Amex shame it wasnt in the stripes tho.

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
Exactly what I just said in the other thread. Clearly an OG.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
isn't it about time this goal was taken away from McShane and given as an own goal ??

I've always thought that.

I was waiting at the door of the bookies to collect on this, when they opened up the next morning - desperate to get the cash in my hand before the dubious goals people changed it.

Attachments

• DSCF0003.JPG
    DSCF0003.JPG
    289 KB · Views: 241

Glenn-Murray

Banned
Jun 24, 2011
He will only play if we get an injury to one of our first choice CB's, but it's still a possibility!

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Really?

I have him as a journeyman footballer who went up for a corner and happened to score. He had and has absolutely no allegiance to the Albion, and rightly so.

Really.

All the PARAPHERNALIA surrounding that game and the fact that he must still have WRIST ache from signing so many shirts means he knows what it means to the FANS unless he is really f***ing stupid.

Giant Seagull

That was textbook
Jul 5, 2003
Wiltshire
Always remember him being consistently outmuscled and outpaced by bigger forwards in the championship, tried hard but can remember a game at withers against Coventry when Dele Adebola absolutely owned him.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here