Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Paul Ifil

Don Tmatter

Jul 7, 2003
dont matter
Palace have put him on the transfer list after injuries hampered his season last year. Bring him home if the price is right?

Jimmy Grimble

Nov 10, 2007
Starting a revolution from my bed
If there was ever a transfer likely to happen, it would be that. Gte him on loan 'till the end of the season then buy him.

Mendoza

NSC's Most Stalked
he still ives down here, would take the pressure of Cox having to play every game. He supports us, so why not give it a go.

Oh and he is a damn good player when injury free

Think buying him is out the question, so loan til end of the season would be a good option, depending on if he is injured now and how long he is out for

Jimmy Grimble

Nov 10, 2007
We don't do deals with the Scum!
Simon Jordan is a twat!!!

He is a twat. But he is Albion through and through. Ifil that is.

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
Too many injuries = can't see it happening... good player tho'...

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Nah, injury prone and tainted

Jimmy Grimble

Nov 10, 2007

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
Yeah they have Palace blood too and I didn't want them either! Idiot!!!

A new recruit and already you are showing the classic signs of being retarded.Thankfully the special needs schools are openning again soon.Can't wait.

Munkfish

May 1, 2006
What about simon rodgers aswell? what a cock cheese, of course if the chance came to sign him i would bite there arm off.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
They said that about Forster:rolleyes:

Who did? He came here as Hull's player of the season and I thought his long term injuries cleared up before he scored a handball goal against us years ago. I may of course be wrong but I have never thought of him as injury prone

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
Who did? He came here as Hull's player of the season and I thought his long term injuries cleared up before he scored a handball goal against us years ago. I may of course be wrong but I have never thought of him as injury prone

Nicky Forster SIGNS ? - North Stand Chat

I think Ifil has been a bit of a sicknote throughout his career. I think he averages something like 22(ish) league starts a season. However, I would be delighted to have him join us as he is class when injury free, but I can't see it happening.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here