Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Paul Clement - dark horse

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Just seen Clement on the pitch wearing an Albion shirt
The nearest we'll get to Europe for quite a while.
(Excluding Newhaven booze cruise to restock the 1901 club)

8ace

Banned
Jul 21, 2003
Brighton
Just checked and still 3/1 at corals
Some value there then

Value is hard enough to quantify in a horse race, let alone a next manager market.
The point I was making moggy was that 13/8 wasn't the shortest price he'd been.
GL anyway, hope Clement gets the job.

Javeaseagull

NSC Patron
Feb 22, 2014
When I try to put myself in his shoes I just can't picture myself moving from the European champions.
I think he will feel he has served his apprenticeship under some great managers and feels he is ready to be the top man. I don't think Carlo Ancellotti would stand in his way, rather feel a sense of pride that one of his own will go out there and prove himself.
This could be the perfect fit. I certainly hope so.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
5/4 with Skybet.

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
When I try to put myself in his shoes I just can't picture myself moving from the European champions.

I was thinking that last night. That victory was so epic and unlikely, the celebrations as OTT as a U2 stadium gig, surrounded by Bale and Ramos and Ronaldo et al. You're going to swap that for directing Solly March at Blackpool in November? Ok then....

Seasider78

Nov 14, 2004
SSN showing interview with clement after last nights champions league final and talk of his burning desire to be a manager and if right club come forward he is going to go for it. Sounded to be like he is enjoying the moment but now wants a managerial position

kevtherev

Feb 28, 2008
Tunbridge Wells
From just hearing that, it sounds to me like it's a done deal.....For the record I hope he is great and does an amazing job. But I fear this is going to be a disaster.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here