Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
and you know that/heard that.....?

Brighton Breezy

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
I heard it from a contact within the club. Same person said that Cullip is in talks regarding a possible 800k move. More then I thought we would get for him.

You dont have to believe me and no doubt I will be once again abused for 'talking crap' but just reporting what I have heard.

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
Ok Richie I can debunk your Cullip story immediately.

As posted earlier my friend Gloster knows Danny's Dad.

Danny has just bought a house in Brighton and isn't going anywhere.

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
Richie Morris said:
I heard it from a contact within the club. Same person said that Cullip is in talks regarding a possible 800k move. More then I thought we would get for him.

You dont have to believe me and no doubt I will be once again abused for 'talking crap' but just reporting what I have heard.
STOP TALKING CRAP RICHIE FFS :angry:

:lolol: kidding , i agree with yorkie about the cullip senario , but i believe you ! , somehow i don't think we've seen the last of either brooker or zamora !

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
I didn't say I didn't believe the Brooker story as he has been with the Brighton players a lot.

Here's a giggle that a Leicester fan says is doing the rounds on their boards and that is a swap; Knight for Benjamin and Lewis.

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
Yorkie said:

Here's a giggle that a Leicester fan says is doing the rounds on their boards and that is a swap; Knight for Benjamin and Lewis.
mmmmmmm i'd be tempted by that offer , give it a second thought at least

Brighton Breezy

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
There is no way we should even consider that swap deal. Surely it is the Leicester fans having a giggle. For starters Benjamin would not be prepared to take the sort of wage cut that he would have to in order for us to sign him.
I believe the Brooker story completely and would be happy if it happened, we need a wide man who will commit players and take people on.
I hope Cullip does not leave. The figure I was told was the region that a bid would have to be in to get accepted.
I cross my fingers and pray every night that Zamora is Withdean bound but not sure it will happen.

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
Cullip has absolutely nothing to gain by going. He is already with a First division club, he is the captain and has just completed on a house down here.
His missus has just had a baby girl and wouldn't be happy about moving again so soon after childbirth.

Seriously my friend knows his Dad and he is going nowhere.

Wilko

LUZZING chairs about
Sep 19, 2003
BN1
I would love to see Brooker back, he was one of my fave players. In fact, if he comes back I am going to get his name on the back of my shirt :)

Joey Jo Jo Jr. Shabadoo

I believe in Joe Hendry
Oct 4, 2003
The Lewis and Benji one is a non starter. Lewis is now out of contract and cannot be used in any deals for other players.

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
joey_jo_jo_jr_shabadoo said:
The Lewis and Benji one is a non starter. Lewis is now out of contract and cannot be used in any deals for other players.

That's why I said it was a giggle. Basically the fans are linking players with any clubs they've ever had contacts with and making it up as they go along.

I believe transfers when they are done and dusted and on the BBC site.

Joey Jo Jo Jr. Shabadoo

I believe in Joe Hendry
Oct 4, 2003
Yorkie said:
That's why I said it was a giggle. Basically the fans are linking players with any clubs they've ever had contacts with and making it up as they go along.

I believe transfers when they are done and dusted and on the BBC site.

Yeah I know, but if you are going to go and make something up why not make something up that is believable.

I'm sure DC might, like any sensible pro, consider a move if we were on the way down - and then only to a higher-division-and-pay. As things stand, we are a more attractive club for players, and the platform is higher profile again. Our aspirations are revived by promotion, and all-in-all things look healthy (and especially if we get the nod for you-know-what!).

Rumours abounding is only a sign that we are worth talking about - as we have seen before when MA was around!

Here's another rumour - "BHAFC about to have one of the more exciting seasons in recent history ! "

I wonder if there's any truth in this?

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
Yorkie said:
Ok Richie I can debunk your Cullip story immediately.

As posted earlier my friend Gloster knows Danny's Dad.

Danny has just bought a house in Brighton and isn't going anywhere.

sorry yorkie but buying a house somewhere does'nt mean jack s***, he could be expanding into the property market for all we know!

As for Brooker, good news if true and the first of a few signings I hope!

elbowpatches

Jul 7, 2003
Cambridge
good to have him back. For a moment I was a little confused when you said he was going to resign as in give up his job at Brighton. Wonders of the English language.

Zebedee

Anyone seen Florence?
Jul 8, 2003
Hangleton
It would be great to see Brooker in the blue and white stripes again. Oh how we have missed having a player who has the ability to run at the opposition and scare the **** out of them.

I really hope that there is some truth in this particular rumour.

:clap2:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here