Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Paul Brooker going to Reading on loan..

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
FFS Berkshire, he's just listed 15 games in the past three or seasons where the gate was above 18,000.

The last time we got 18,000 was when we played Crawley in 1990. :rolleyes: And even then, they brought 6,000.

Let's wait and take the piss when we actually have a proper ground. Either that or take the piss out of Reading's piss poor away support.

berkshire seagull

Jul 5, 2003
reading
Simster said:
FFS Berkshire, he's just listed 15 games in the past three or seasons where the gate was above 18,000.

The last time we got 18,000 was when we played Crawley in 1990. :rolleyes: And even then, they brought 6,000.

Let's wait and take the piss when we actually have a proper ground. Either that or take the piss out of Reading's piss poor away support.
Not bothered as its a pointless thread and yeah we play at a shite hole:lolol:

The fact is cup finals mean nout to potential as its home crowds that count.Yeah i guess its because reading got 10k and they could have gone 5th in the league at a crucial time of the season in div 1.:lolol: in a new stadium.

Thats just what makes me laugh as thats not potential and getting into the prem is not potential its glory hunters.:drink:

Didn't we get 27k against arsenal in 1994 ish mmmm:lolol:

unnameable

Feb 25, 2004
Oxford/Lancing
Yesterday, on the official website message board, I was told, by Royal Ali, that I had made an idiot of myself on NSC for suggesting that if we ever get the new stadium then Reading would want that as well.

the full harris

Feb 14, 2004
Royal Ali,
Are you still here?
Why don't you go to one of the other message boards you post on?
I don't see how you have time to post on all these boards. And it is not like you only sometimes post on here is it? over a thousand posts? If you do that on all the message boards that is a lot of spare time you have isn't it?
Unameable is not an idiot, he just made a joke.
You however are an idiot.

It's nice to know your 'ere,
It's nice to know,
Now f*ck off!

BTW, on the subject of this thread, Paul Brooker will not do well at Reading as he ain't that good really is he. Very skillfull but mostly ineffective. A lot of the time it was like playing with 10 men when he was with us.

albiongirl

Jul 10, 2003
mileoak
All Reading fans support a prem team how do I know in the latest 442 they interview 4 Reading fans(15yr olds) all who had a second team!! So I am surprised you have anyone turn up if they had an option of see you or a prem team.

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
I want to see Brooker play for you when you play West Ham. I want to see Bobby run rings around him

:lolol: :lolol:

PS Yes I did enjoy our match today, Ali :p

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
It will take the combined efforts of Ivar, Siddy & Brooker to keep Zamora out

:lolol: :lolol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here