Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Paul Barber will be joining the NWSS tomorrow night

Mellor 3 Ward 4

Jul 27, 2004
saaf of the water
Can Barber confirm that ST prices will not increase by more than the rate of inflation, bearing in mind that a significant number of people have not received any wage rises for two years. (assuming we are in the same division)

Will the interest free DD remain?

What long term plans are there to improve the after match travel issues.

Are there any plans to have food outlets outside the stadium, perhaps on the approach to/from the station?

Apart from the DD where I saw his reply, any answers to my other questions?

Thanks

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
Sounds like you NWSS guys had a good night last night Stonski. Thanks for the feedback.

stonski

Jan 31, 2009
Cowfold
Apart from the DD where I saw his reply, any answers to my other questions?

Thanks

Season ticket prices. He couldn’t confirm by how much they might go up. It was impressed on him times are hard for people. have to wait and see.
Sorry I didn’t ask about travel.
Yes there will be food outlets outside of the stadium once the health and safety people are happy that the club can deal with large crowds. This will also reduce the number of seats that are covered for segregation, something like 600 at present. If you saw on the Chelsea arsenal game at the weekend the segregated area was only a couple of seats wide while ours is about 10 seats at the moment. More bums on seats, more money coming into the club, less requirement to increase ticket prices! so the sooner these things happen the better.

Hyperion

Nov 1, 2010
Season ticket prices. He couldn’t confirm by how much they might go up. It was impressed on him times are hard for people. have to wait and see.
Sorry I didn’t ask about travel.
Yes there will be food outlets outside of the stadium once the health and safety people are happy that the club can deal with large crowds. This will also reduce the number of seats that are covered for segregation, something like 600 at present. If you saw on the Chelsea arsenal game at the weekend the segregated area was only a couple of seats wide while ours is about 10 seats at the moment. More bums on seats, more money coming into the club, less requirement to increase ticket prices! so the sooner these things happen the better.

Thanks for all of the feedback stonski. All sounds we are gearing up for a much more professional set up

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
I think the safety certificate refers to numbers of people rather than where the seats are situated. As the numbers won't be increased, I don't think a further safety certificate is required yet.

Think I read somewhere this evening a safety certificate of sorts was needed, surprised how quickly it went through.

Spanish Seagulls

Nov 18, 2007
Ladbroke Grove
Cheers for last night Stonski, had a great night and I'm close to selling your train and match ticket for Sheff Weds just waiting for the phone call.
Also I asked him if we could have a few barrels of the guest ale in the home bars which he liked the idea of.

I think it's about time we had Estrella or San Miguel for our Spanish contingent. Did anyone think of mentioning this?

I thought not!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here