Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Paul Barber will be joining the NWSS tomorrow night

Philzo-93

Jan 17, 2009
North Stand
Q for Paul B: Are the club paying for the legal representation of those players accused of crimes at the minute?
Q for Paul B: When will Spanish Dave's new contract be signed?
Q for Paul B: What starsign is Leo?

Thank's in advance, B.

Don't know why I laughed at that :lolol:

stonski

Jan 31, 2009
Cowfold
Q for Paul B: Are the club paying for the legal representation of those players accused of crimes at the minute?
Q for Paul B: When will Spanish Dave's new contract be signed?
Q for Paul B: What starsign is Leo?

Thank's in advance, B.

What star sign is Leo. look it up on Wiki

Rugrat

Mar 13, 2011
Seaford
Might be a better question for the Traffic manager than Paul?

Maybe, but he hasn't responded to emails! Did suggest that maybe he should publish every couple of months what improvements were being planned so that we could all see. Also suggested that he might get a cross section of fans (meaning various different modes of transport) together every couple of months and spend a couple of hours listening to views and ideas, just in case a few were sensible etc ... actually got a "good idea" response to that but that was over a year ago!

Seems like a decent job to have!!

stonski

Jan 31, 2009
Cowfold
Can Barber confirm that ST prices will not increase by more than the rate of inflation, bearing in mind that a significant number of people have not received any wage rises for two years. (assuming we are in the same division)

Will the interest free DD remain?

What long term plans are there to improve the after match travel issues.

Are there any plans to have food outlets outside the stadium, perhaps on the approach to/from the station?

Good questions I'll try and get them answered. Again, not sure about transport questions but will see.

Last edited:

stonski

Jan 31, 2009
Cowfold
Apparently he's coming. Also hoping for a Mayo / CMS double soon...

CMS came along to our meeting in November, he's was great, took the time to have his photo and sign autographs for that wanted them and there were lots.

The Birdman

Nov 30, 2008
Haywards Heath
i was with my boss and a few directors of the company, i couldnt hardly start saying the catering is awful, Linelys have hardly done much imo etc
Totally agree about the catering the guys who would like the contract were sitting behind PB they had the contract for hospitality at Withdean and they weren't impressed with the little fat one praising Linelys because it is still very poor. We support the club and a lot of our memberrs like the social get together, this was our 5th event we have run and the club always surports them. You forgot the insults we all had from the quiz master. If you don't like this type of event fxxck off.punk:thank you

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here