Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Paul Anderson....

blockhseagull

Jan 30, 2006
Southampton
Isn't he a winger ??

Would this be the final nail in the lua lua coffin

Or yet more brinkmanship over signing Kazenga ?? They leak that Huddersfield maybe interested so we make noises about another alternative !!

Uncle C

Jul 6, 2004
Bishops Stortford
I'm loving seeing Gus's commitment to wingers on our lovely wide pitch.

SULLY COULDNT SHOOT

Loyal2Family+Albion!
Sep 28, 2004
Izmir, Southern Turkey
Think this would certainly eman the end of Lua Lua but personally think Anderson is one of the best wingers in the Championship and would be a superb buy.

Biscuit

Native Creative
Jul 8, 2003
Brighton
Very fast winger that can go on either wing and was almost ever present last season (I think) for Forest who came 6th. Only 20 I think, very highly rated indeed.

Oh and capped at England U19.

Seagull27

Feb 7, 2011
Bristol
If he is one of the best wingers in the Championship then the question surely has to be asked - Why would Forest be willing to let him go?

Seagull27

Feb 7, 2011
Bristol
I don't know which wing he was playing for Forest last season but they've just signed Andy Reid to play on the left wing; maybe they figure Anderson is now worth cashing in on?

Sounds feasible. I notice Anderson has only a year left on his contract, so they may well want to sell him while they can if that is the case.

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Rated as a decent prospect from Forest but never delivered consistantly, pacey but lacked a good final ball (sound familiar) with right coaching could be a top Championship player. Forest fans have to put up with a big clear out and should be concerned if they do lose him !

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here