Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Paul Anderson....

Deportivo Seagull

I should coco
Jul 22, 2003
Mid Sussex
I heard from a relative of Paul Anderson a couple of weeks ago that we were interested, the relative is a colleague from work and asked me not to divilge info. Interest from Premiership teams in the form of Swansea and possibly Wigan. I posted on here regards the amount of money the we had, this was my source. Hope he joins, from what I have heard he is the sort of player Gus likes also he seems to have the personalitity that Gus likes, hard working, very much a team player and no issues regards ego!

Dick Knights Mumm

Take me Home Falmer Road
Jul 5, 2003
Hither and Thither
I heard from a relative of Paul Anderson a couple of weeks ago that we were interested, the relative is a colleague from work and asked me not to divilge info. Interest from Premiership teams in the form of Swansea and possibly Wigan. I posted on here regards the amount of money the we had, this was my source. Hope he joins, from what I have heard he is the sort of player Gus likes also he seems to have the personalitity that Gus likes, hard working, very much a team player and no issues regards ego!

Well done Mr Deportivo. It is great to know we are bringing in players with the right attitude and personality. The skill level is a given. Makes such a change.

Deportivo Seagull

I should coco
Jul 22, 2003
Mid Sussex
Well done Mr Deportivo. It is great to know we are bringing in players with the right attitude and personality. The skill level is a given. Makes such a change.

The impressive thing is that it has passed everyone by, I only found out by chance. Just wonder how many other players are being looked at and approached like this.

peterward

NSC Patron
Nov 11, 2009
Living in the east mids, i've seen forest a few times and Anderson.

he's good but not spectacular and compared to KLL I am actually a little underwelmed.

Gus may improve him, but having seen both I know which one i'd prefer.

I just hope he isn't KLL replacement and something can still be done there

Danny-Boy

Banned
Apr 21, 2009
The Coast
Very fast winger that can go on either wing and was almost ever present last season (I think) for Forest who came 6th. Only 20 I think, very highly rated indeed.

Oh and capped at England U19.

Outstanding player, saw him on TV for Forest in one game, brilliant.Probably a bit in-and-out though.

Sort of an Elliott Bennett with muscle.

If Albion sign HIM then I moi would seriously put money on your promotion.

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
I know that it's HARD to believe but he's never heard of you
Had a similer conversation to this in Germany after a Damian Marley concert.... told Damian that id met his father in 1980... when he said 'really'....and I cant believe I said it..... I said...'what? he didnt mention it'.... thankfully he laughed..

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
we're going to be a team of fantastic hair next season if paul anderson does sign

i wonder if the club will consider bringing out their own version of mullet top trumps

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
if we are after mullets we should bid large for fellani

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here