Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Pathetic SCUM can't sell their tickets

WATFORD O

Banned
Jul 6, 2003
SW6
I think this is palacephobic and the BBC should investigate by writing to all ofhe football clubs and asking them for their stance on this subject.

Last edited:

E

enigma

WATFORD O said:
I think this is palacephibic and the BBC should investigate by writing to all ofhe football clubs and asking them for their stance on this subject.

Say it in English mong boy.

Dick Knights Mumm

Take me Home Falmer Road
Jul 5, 2003
Hither and Thither
If you wanted a ticket I believe you had to show away ticket stubs from four games (or something similar). The same happened last year when they made it too restrictive to buy.

Moshe Gariani

Mar 10, 2005
Dick Knights Mum said:
If you wanted a ticket I believe you had to show away ticket stubs from four games (or something similar). The same happened last year when they made it too restrictive to buy.
maximum four away ticket stubs...

turns out that having one would have got you a ticket...

the policy was announced ages ago... it is SHAMEFUL that no more than 400 of the croydon retards managed to attend an away match and keep the stub...

"good, loyal, support" or "pathetic scum" - you decide...

Croydonbloke

Palace in Sussex
Sep 1, 2004
West Sussex
Simster said:
Don't blame them. A shit overpriced ground close to Christmas - and as usual, no victory. :cheers:
We needed 5 away ticket stubs to get an early ticket but they are now being allocated to golden members and season ticket holders. Dont worry we`ll be there.

Croydonbloke

Palace in Sussex
Sep 1, 2004
West Sussex
Oceanic said:
Just goes to show you take f*** all away then if you can only sell 400 so far. big club? you're having a laugh.
:yawn: :yawn: :yawn: Who wants to sit behind a f***ing stupid hammer throwing net and 200 yards from the pitch against a small club like Brighton with f*** all atmosphere. The reminder of our last visit was enough to put those who came last time off for good. We travel to big clubs with a decent stadium where you get value for your money, also we can sit in front of a TV screen with 4 cans of chilled beer on the go and watch us tank you in front of all the other viewers. That`ll do it for now. :drink:

Last edited:

Moshe Gariani

Mar 10, 2005
eagleseatseagulls said:
It's a slow agonising proccess trying to get tickets for your cesspit of a ground but we'll sell out alright!

:drink:
only slow and agonising coz your fans are so sh1t... if enough had applied with one measly ticket stub from an away game they'd be already sold out now... typical palace show of support (are you bringing a card display?)

Croydonbloke

Palace in Sussex
Sep 1, 2004
West Sussex
Moshe Gariani said:
only slow and agonising coz your fans are so sh1t... if enough had applied with one measly ticket stub from an away game they'd be already sold out now... typical palace show of support (are you bringing a card display?)
You do talk complete an utter shite. You hadn`t even sold your allocation at Selhurst and you didn`t even have to have a stub. Still empty seats on the day as well. Shit ground no fans as well I suppose.

Last edited:

eagleseatseagulls

Sep 5, 2005
SE25
Moshe Gariani said:

Ah 5 stubs actually you f'kin moron :rolleyes: We have probably one of the best travelling supports in this division and it'll be no different next Sunday.

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
eagleseatseagulls said:
Ah 5 stubs actually you f'kin moron :rolleyes: We have probably one of the best travelling supports in this division and it'll be no different next Sunday.

You've sold 400 tickets.

Croydonbloke

Palace in Sussex
Sep 1, 2004
West Sussex
ChapmansThe Saviour said:
You've sold 400 tickets.

So what the amount who turn up on the day counts. Just wait before you go slating how many you think we`ll bring.

Last edited:

Moshe Gariani

Mar 10, 2005
Croydonbloke said:
You do talk complete an utter shite. You hadn`t even sold your allocation at Selhurst and you didn`t even have to have a stub. Still empty seats on the day as well. Shit ground no fans as well I suppose.
i'm sorry? the rush of the loyal palace away following to snap up tickets results in the sale of an embarassing 400... and then you choose to make reference to us taking over 3,000 to you midweek...!!! mmmm....:shootself

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here