Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Pascal Groß the raumdeuter - officially leaves for Dortmund :(

American Seagle

Jun 14, 2022
Because everything you say is irrelevant.

He probably doesn't have "at least five years left" - he's 33. But even if he did, he wants to move home, so he wouldn't have stayed for five years. Same goes with the "future coach" thing.

Can't force the guy to stay in England, and giving him the move he wants and deserves while getting a decent fee (considering age and contract) can never be a bad deal. He deserves the best.
Let me ask it in a different way then since you and everyone keep bringing it up: what about Gross and his play and fitness in any way indicates he is close to the end of his career? He covers huge distances, is super fit and still performs as highly as ever. The 33 part is irrelevant.

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
Let me ask it in a different way then since you and everyone keep bringing it up: what about Gross and his play and fitness in any way indicates he is close to the end of his career? He covers huge distances, is super fit and still performs as highly as ever. The 33 part is irrelevant.
Have you imagined the posts from people indicating that he is at the end of career?

It really is common knowledge that he has the the perfect playing characteristics such as fitness, stamina, technique and footballing intelligence for an extended career at the top level. As long as someone like Milner.

I sense a hidden agenda from someone with the username sEAGLE.

American Seagle

Jun 14, 2022
Have you imagined the posts from people indicating that he is at the end of career?

It really is common knowledge that he has the the perfect playing characteristics such as fitness, stamina, technique and footballing intelligence for an extended career at the top level. As long as someone like Milner.

I sense a hidden agenda from someone with the username sEAGLE.
I have not imagined them. People keep saying it's a good fee for someone of 33.

The Optimist

NSC Patron
Apr 6, 2008
Lewisham
This seems to be massively overlooked. He has at least 5 years left in him so we are not selling a player at the end of his carrer by any stretch of the imagination.
Plus he has huge potential as a future coach which we miss
If Gross has made it clear that he was never going another contract with us then it’s about what one season is worth to us and his future coaching potential is irrelevant.

I say if because I have no idea but there has been speculation for a while that he wants to return to Germany.

Behind Enemy Lines

Jul 18, 2003
London
What a dignified and heartfelt press release from the club. Lovely words from Weir, Barber, Bloom and Hurtzeler. Thanks Pascal and good luck.
Beat me to it. About the most glowing and moving I can ever remember, right from the heart. Absolutely right.
I wonder if we'll see him back one day as Albion manager.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here