Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Pascal Groß the raumdeuter - officially leaves for Dortmund :(

Albion Robster

Jul 21, 2003
North West
Pascal watch:
Drove past his gaff this afternoon and no sign of removal vans.
Keep The Faith…although he’s still probably in Germany with family & friends.
Will monitor (stalk) over the next couple of days and report back.

American Seagle

Jun 14, 2022
This post misunderstands almost everything about Brighton. It, and the follow up are ignorance squared.

Firstly, Gross is our greatest ever bargain. To replace his assists you’d either have to find our greatest ever bargain again or spend about £40 million (which we won’t get). If you’re talking about literally replacing him, however, then we’ll be scouting a 33 year old with the pace of an elephant, yet the ability to conjure a goal from nowhere.

Secondly, you don’t become sustainable on a player by player basis. We can spend this window because we hit high profitability in two previous ones,
Wow you responded without insulting. Must be a first for you.
This is my point though: Gross has a value to us that will far exceed what anyone will offer.

Super Sub

Aug 13, 2016
Wow you responded without insulting. Must be a first for you.
This is my point though: Gross has a value to us that will far exceed what anyone will offer.
What you‘re missing my friend are things that our club hold dear and probably just as much as receiving top end money.
Our club is driven by good people that fully embrace those that are respectful, honourable, loyal and professional.
Pascal is all of those things and more and has thus earnt the right to write his own ticket within reason.
A man that has given so very much to our club will no doubt receive the respect and gratitude he deserves by way of an easy exit if the time is right.

jcdenton08

Offended Liver Sausage
NSC Patron
Oct 17, 2008
Gutted. Thanks for everything Pascal. True club legend, not a term I use lightly. Absolutely critical in getting us where we are now and will be missed, not just on the pitch but for his undisputed professionalism and influence off it.

New era now with the new gaffer and our new look side taking shape, but this one really hurts.

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
Erm. It is, several times.
It's clear that not only do you not understand football or British humour, you also don't understand semantics or expressing yourself.

You said "IF we get a price for him that allows us to replace him, yes he can go with our best wishes."

That's specific to price and not value. They're two different things.

Nobby Cybergoat

Jul 19, 2021
Haggling over the best possible fee. Blah blah blah

All that needs to be said is "thanks Pasc".

A player who walks into an all time Albion XI. Easily the most intelligent player I've ever seen for us, a player who has excelled in a number of different positions under a number of different managers. What. A. Player.

Go with our blessing and immense thanks and hope to see you again sometime

Nobby Cybergoat

Jul 19, 2021
Maybe name one of the surrounding road/path junctions/bends 'The Gross Turn'?
It would have to be one which bamboozled all those brave enough to tackle it. We don't have anything like those roundabouts in Swindon

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here