Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Pascal Groß the raumdeuter - officially leaves for Dortmund :(

chickens

Have you considered masterly inactivity?
NSC Patron
Oct 12, 2022
I want Moder to do well, I like him. Having said that, he has to show what he’s about this season.

He’s worked his way back from injury, he has the chance to impress a new manager, and he needs to work out what the manager wants and make a position/role his own.

If he doesn’t/can’t then it’s over for him here. It’s a minor miracle he’s back playing again at all, and I’ll wish him well wherever he goes, but I’ll be a bit frustrated because I still feel that there’s a real player in there somewhere, I just don’t feel we’ve found him.

Bakero

Languidly clinical
Oct 9, 2010
Almería
Igor has been fit and playing the last couple of years, I don't think he is going to show us more than he has. Moder has been out for the best part of 2 years. He may be just a squad player, at the moment, but he is already here, not someone we need to go for, and I think he can be a frequent starter. We don't need to move him on.
To be fair to Igor, it was his first year in the Premier League. All things considered, I think he did alright. A decent squad member.

Gabbafella

Aug 22, 2012
Gutted to see him go, genuine nice guy and he's been excellent for us over the years.
Nothing but respect for the man and I wish him all the best.

The two coked up morons who sit in front of me are going to have to find a new player to constantly whine about now.

Washie

Jun 20, 2011
Eastbourne
Yep I am fairly certain that Albion would be in the loop
It's the reason why you never hear of players rejecting clubs when an offer has been accepted. Club approaches agent to ask if player would be interested. Agent and player then ask if its okay to start discussions with potential buyers. Usually this gets accepted with conditions. The the two clubs start negotiating with each other over transfer while buying club will negotiate whit player and agent over contract details.

Johnny RoastBeef

These aren't the players you're looking for.
Jan 11, 2016
As sad as it will be to say goodbye, this is the right time for both him and the club.

I looked at his whoscored ratings for last season, which show that his level definitely dropped towards the end of the season. He may have been saving himself for the Euros, but at 33 his best years are behind him and a shiny new £30m+ replacement will soften the blow.

Danke Kaiser.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here