Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Party time in Watford

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
ben andrews' girlfriend said:
Party time in my flat at the moment - one of my housemates is a Watford fan, and most of the others hate palace for one reason or another!

Who needs a reason to hate Phalarse-it's compulsory surely?

SurreySeagulls

Jul 9, 2003
Guildford
Does anyone know the score from the play off semi between Palarse and Watford. I heard Palace where clear favourites and that Diver oops I mean Johnson should go to the world cup instead of Rooney. Come on does anyone know?

:clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
The Clown of Pevensey Bay said:
That's why "you're" staying down, mate. Nice idea, though.

Annoying isn't it?:lolol:

Parson Henry

Jan 6, 2004
Victor Bhanerjee's notebook
Croydonbloke said:
All i`m saying it will be good see to a good turnout as last time we were having to travel to Sunderland for a midweek game..

Perry

Tell all the Watford hopefulls to get off their silver cloud and on the road to Cardiff!!!.

:lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol:

paulie

Jul 27, 2004
Will I do?

Hats off to Watford - three quality goals and a very decent side. Good young manager. Their route one style would get found out in the Prem I think.

We were crap, but I think most Palace fans were saying that coming into the POs. I know i had no expectation. CB was full of his usual bluster but we've been rubbish most of the season. Shows what a crap division it is that we can even get in the POs!

Parson Henry

Jan 6, 2004
paulie said:
Will I do?

Hats off to Watford - three quality goals and a very decent side. Good young manager. Their route one style would get found out in the Prem I think.

We were crap, but I think most Palace fans were saying that coming into the POs. I know i had no expectation. CB was full of his usual bluster but we've been rubbish most of the season. Shows what a crap division it is that we can even get in the POs!

Paulie

You coming up here on Tuesday? (I work in Watford) I hear that it still isn't a sell out.

paulie

Jul 27, 2004
Perry Milkins said:
Paulie

You coming up here on Tuesday? (I work in Watford) I hear that it still isn't a sell out.

No - not too bothered. Going Saturday felt a bit like obligation but didn't think we would be so thoroughly out-played.

Ho hum - I can't get so worried about it these days. Having lost my father and become a dad for the first time within the last year you can get it into some context now - despite my occasional bouts of tourette's syndrome!

Parson Henry

Jan 6, 2004
paulie said:
No - not too bothered. Going Saturday felt a bit like obligation but didn't think we would be so thoroughly out-played.

Ho hum - I can't get so worried about it these days. Having lost my father and become a dad for the first time within the last year you can get it into some context now - despite my occasional bouts of tourette's syndrome!

Understand what you say. It's only a game after all. Condolences and congratulations for the events of the past year.

paulie

Jul 27, 2004
Perry Milkins said:
Understand what you say. It's only a game after all. Condolences and congratulations for the events of the past year.

Thanks mate - we Palace and Brighton fans suffer the ups and downs of football in equal quantity. I think that I've realised that getting upset about it is not really worth it.

paulie

Jul 27, 2004
BarrelofFun said:
Equal quantity???

OK - point taken. You've had to put up with some terrible stuff since the early 1990s. We've had our lows too.

Get yourself a young English manager (like Boothroyd) and things could look up. Your youth set-up seems promising.

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
paulie said:
Get yourself a young English manager (like Boothroyd) and things could look up. Your youth set-up seems promising.
Wise words.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here