Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Party time in Watford

Yoda

English & European
Brighton till i die said:
unfortunately i want Leeds to go up as we then pocket 150k via Hardings deal!:)

And if history is anything to go by they will. The last two teams promoted to the Prem via the play-offs, we've taken four points off. :)

mona

The Glory Game
Jul 9, 2003
High up on the South Downs.
Preston and Watford are the two better teams in the ties. They lacked the hype etc of Palace and Leeds. Watford v Preston could be a tremendous final as they play the game so differently.

Both clubs have excellent managers. PNE lost so many players to Leeds in the close season -they deserve massive respect to have re-built unlike Derby and Ipswich who have struggled.
yawn yawn yawn yawn yes I was dancing around after Marlon King scored the first.

FalmerforAll!**

NSC's Most Intelligent
Oct 26, 2005
Burgess Hill
Croydonbloke said:
All i`m saying it will be good see to a good turnout as last time we were having to travel to Sunderland for a midweek game..

Perry

Tell all the Watford hopefulls to get off their silver cloud.

I don't think Sunderland is a good excuse as you didn't sell out yesterday:eek: :eek: :eek: :nono: :nono: :nono:

Bakesy

Farting for ENGLAND!!!
Feb 13, 2005
How would i know?I'm pissed.
Re: Re: Re: Party time in Watford

Croydonbloke said:
I wont be going myself, but nice to think of 3,400 Palace fans celbrating ANOTHER PLAY OFF FINAL. :clap2:
I LOVE YOUR PREDICTIONS.........:lolol: :lolol: :lolol:

Jul 5, 2003
Chertsey
Party time in my flat at the moment - one of my housemates is a Watford fan, and most of the others hate palace for one reason or another!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here