Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Parking for Home matches

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Park in the space reserved for the club hairdresser as they don't work weekends. It's right next to the stadium and has got a big sign next to it that says 'Barber.'

I emailed the club 15 mins ago, shoddy customer relations, no reply yet. Do you have Barber’s email address? I need to escalate this

I don’t drive a BMW Z3 so I don’t think I’d get away with parking in the club hairdresser’s space

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
Any 1901ers with shared season tickets solved how to get the included car parking space for two downloaded onto both phones. The car park pass has downloaded to my co parking mate but not to my wallet. We may not both attend all games so how the feck do I get to park if the parking permit is on his phone?

I believe you can transfer it to your email to print. That’s what the email said anyway.

Since1982

Sep 30, 2006
Burgess Hill
Does anyone know what time The Bridge car park opens tomorrow. I have looked on the website but I can’t see it. I’m assuming it will be chaos getting in as stewards will need to see the mobile car park ticket on each drivers phone.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
I believe you can transfer it to your email to print. That’s what the email said anyway.

Got a very concise reply this morning, like a ticket, the parking ticket can be transferred from the ticket transfer system. Sent as a PDF and can be downloaded to my phone or printed.

Paulie Gualtieri

Bada Bing
NSC Patron
May 8, 2018
Interested to hear from anyone that used the Bridge today as to how how long it took to get out at full time.

Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Deadly Danson

Oct 22, 2003
Brighton
Interested to hear from anyone that used the Bridge today as to how how long it took to get out at full time.

Thanks

Really odd. Stayed to clap the players off. Walked back to the Bridge which seemed well under half full and drove pretty much straight out. Anyone know why the car park was so empty (not that I'm complaining - we were all set to wait a good 45 mins to get out as usual).

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
Really odd. Stayed to clap the players off. Walked back to the Bridge which seemed well under half full and drove pretty much straight out. Anyone know why the car park was so empty (not that I'm complaining - we were all set to wait a good 45 mins to get out as usual).

Estimated 200 vehicles out of 500 spaces according to staff

Paulie Gualtieri

Bada Bing
NSC Patron
May 8, 2018

Thanks

Considering it was sold out suggests they have reduced the capacity, makes no sense why if true

Since1982

Sep 30, 2006
Burgess Hill
Arrived early as I wanted to park near the exit so that I could fulfil a family commitment soon after the game. Stewards wanted me to park opposite side of the car park even though massive number of empty spaces everywhere. Chief Steward insisted it was important to park cars in a line to make their life easier :annoyed: Left on 89mins and at least one third of the car park was completely empty and assuming had been all game - not great for those who weren’t able to book parking.

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
Arrived early as I wanted to park near the exit so that I could fulfil a family commitment soon after the game. Stewards wanted me to park opposite side of the car park even though massive number of empty spaces everywhere. Chief Steward insisted it was important to park cars in a line to make their life easier :annoyed: Left on 89mins and at least one third of the car park was completely empty and assuming had been all game - not great for those who weren’t able to book parking.

Arrived 5.15 parked near exit ..as said over half empty :moo:

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
I can confirm that the Uni parking was half empty. Got out in record time. Really odd that this was showing as sold out weeks ago.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here