Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Parking fine is it worth appealing ?

Tom Bombadil

Jul 14, 2003
Jibrovia
I understand you loud and clear regarding you opinion on the thread topic. What I don't understand is how you can make it personal with your f***ing 'weasel' comment and now using the term 'dim'. Who do you think you f***ing are?

I hadn't seen this. I like how he's getting on his high horse about other people being personal what with all the restraint he's showing in his posts. I wonder if his old man is Bushy?

User removed 4

May 9, 2008
Haywards Heath
Imagine if he put half that effort into parking properly in the first place, all the time and effort that would be saved for everyone. People like your dad are a drain on society.
oh do f*** off you prize bore, its parking fines we're talking about , hardly the de-forestisation of the amazon jungle you f***ing clown.

Tom Bombadil

Jul 14, 2003
Jibrovia
Well, if you ever want to get together and debate this on a more 'personal' note, my picture is on the left and you can find me in the North Stand, Block B, Row J, seat 322. Carry on hiding behind your f***ing keyboard, making yourself busy with your character assassinations.

Oh fantastic now he's offering to "meet up" with someone, classic.

Tom Bombadil

Jul 14, 2003
Jibrovia
oh do f*** off you prize bore, its parking fines we're talking about , hardly the de-forestisation of the amazon jungle you f***ing clown.

Oh look it's Bushy and his rational debating again. Careful, it's dangerous for someone with your medical history to be so angry at this time of the morning.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
the main photo is of someone who died recently, so i suspect the slimmer bloke is the one who'd like a personal chat with you.

I suspect we're talking about different photos here.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
This is going well isnt it?

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
hahaha , cough, splutter, marvellous stuff, keep ,it up....................................as ive said you're a f***ing bore.

By the way Bushy, it's no longer leafy white Sussex for me; I returned home to Hove this weekend to find I now have a black neighbour. I am now fully qualified to talk about immigration.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
I hadn't seen this. I like how he's getting on his high horse about other people being personal what with all the restraint he's showing in his posts. I wonder if his old man is Bushy?

Quite.

User removed 4

May 9, 2008
Haywards Heath
By the way Bushy, it's no longer leafy white Sussex for me; I returned home to Hove this weekend to find I now have a black neighbour. I am now fully qualified to talk about immigration.
Dont be ridiculous, the percentage has to be a lot higher than that, and he might be a perfectly reasonable neighbour with no insanitary or anti scocial habits.

nomoremithras4me

Apr 7, 2011

Badger

NOT the Honey Badger
NSC Patron
May 8, 2007
Toronto
Well this thread has taken a different route to the one I was expecting...

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
So, getting back to the main discussion point again - this road is permit holders only, yet has pay machines? Isn't that strange?

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
So, getting back to the main discussion point again - this road is permit holders only, yet has pay machines? Isn't that strange?

I presume there are some mixed bays or the road is split. My road has pay-and-display at the top end for the George Street shoppers and resident bays i.e. permit holders further down.

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest

Where I am there are a couple of roads likethat. The ones by LA fitness just outside the gym is a mix of permits and pay machines annoyingly. They are also "mixed" so if someone has paid then the permit holder cant park. Kind of first come first served.

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here