A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
Caden Cunningham, you star

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Dutch need to be disqualified for knocking us out of the madison. Awful cycling from them, just headbutted our rider.

Flounce

Nov 15, 2006
Dutch need to be disqualified for knocking us out of the madison. Awful cycling from them, just headbutted our rider.
I know nothing about this stuff but from a driving perspective the Dutch guy just cut in too early and caused the collision, but not an eyebrow was raised by the commentators :shrug: We have been shit at this so I guess i doesn’t matter

Did I just hear an Italian rider is called Consome? :lolol:

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
I know nothing about this stuff but from a driving perspective the Dutch guy just cut in too early and caused the collision, but not an eyebrow was raised by the commentators :shrug:

The Dutchman didn't mean to, he suddenly swerved down past the red line, headbutted our rider, and swerved back up. It was a clear loss of control and accident. But I can't see any way they don't get disqualified for it.

We've lost 20 points for being lapped, but that doesn't make a lot of sense having just had our rider decked. You usually get a few laps to get going again.

Motogull

Todd Warrior
Sep 16, 2005
I know nothing about this stuff but from a driving perspective the Dutch guy just cut in too early and caused the collision, but not an eyebrow was raised by the commentators :shrug: We have been shit at this so I guess i doesn’t matter

Did I just hear an Italian rider is called Consome? :lolol:
No, Chiara Consonni. She's rather lovely.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
So with 1 day to go, are France on target to smash our 29 golds of London?

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
I am staggered that the nation of Max Verstappen would just crash into the British competitor to ruin their race.

Billy in Bristol

Mar 25, 2004
Bristol
I enjoyed this earlier watching the Beach Volleyball. Apologies in advance it's from the Tweet machine.

One of my highlights of the fortnight

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
They've just showed Thiam's results from the last 3 Olympics. KJT's score was higher than Thiam got in 2016 and 2020.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
The extremely dense Americans all over social media wetting their panties over china being top of the medals even though they have less total medals

it’s very funny and childish to keep winding them up.

…but hey….f*** em.

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here