Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Other Sport] Paris 2024 Olympics & Paralympics ***Official Match Thread***

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai
GB Mixed Relay now which contains our own Amber Anning.

Amber went to BHASVIC and runs for Brighton and Hove AC at Withdean. :)

And she did so well! Bol was always going to go past her, but getting past the Belgian was the moment.

Bronze! 🥉

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
I find it funny watching the swimmers after their racing, opening an closing their mouths like a goldfish

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai
St Lucia should name a beachside leisure centre after her.

Queen Alfred.

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai
Canada lose to Germany on penalties.

At least they won't drone on about it.

Billy in Bristol

Mar 25, 2004
Bristol
Just got back from Paris. Had a blast. Highly recommend the Parc Du Nations in Vallette as you get to sample so many countries Olympics through the national houses. The Dutch House is insane the Club France very impressive. So many other free or cheap activities I didn't get to the Trocadero for the Parade of Champions (which us free) but heard it was awesome.

Lots of my Athlete colleagues in my purpose project brought home lots of medals. if you are on Instagram please follow legacy.300 as there are some charity prize draws to win days with the GB Medallists.

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
Having a Julien and a Daryl in the women's 100m is incredibly 21st century. Fabulous race.

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
Marchand going for another gold in the 4x100m mixed relay.

GB the defending champions.

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
Just got back from Paris. Had a blast. Highly recommend the Parc Du Nations in Vallette as you get to sample so many countries Olympics through the national houses. The Dutch House is insane the Club France very impressive. So many other free or cheap activities I didn't get to the Trocadero for the Parade of Champions (which us free) but heard it was awesome.

Lots of my Athlete colleagues in my purpose project brought home lots of medals. if you are on Instagram please follow legacy.300 as there are some charity prize draws to win days with the GB Medallists.
Iwan Thomas has been at Team GB House every night on the Eurosport round up show, and it just looks like a nightclub/bar for the athletes to let off sone steam of celebrate. Is this place accessible for the public then??

Billy in Bristol

Mar 25, 2004
Bristol
Iwan Thomas has been at Team GB House every night on the Eurosport round up show, and it just looks like a nightclub/bar for the athletes to let off sone steam of celebrate. Is this place accessible for the public then??
Yes...however most are free. Club France €5 . Dutch House €30 (basically a concert ticket ).

Team GB House €175
Food / Drink option €270
Speak to an Athlete €500

Of course people are buying it...does it look busy?

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex

Charlie Blackdown

Middle Aged Member
May 3, 2012
Seaford
Dominica's first Olympic medal is also a gold, from Thea LaFond in the Women's Triple Jump.
Just got back to my hotel. Best stadium atmosphere I’ve been in. The French are so passionate about their athletes and create amazing atmospheres at all the venues I’ve been lucky enough to attend. Hats off to them puts to bed the theory big stadium = zero atmosphere.

Attachments

• IMG_4938.jpeg
    6.2 MB · Views: 24

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here