Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Pardew full of sh*t

Hornblower

Jul 7, 2003
Just heard his interview on 5 live. How can he possibly suggest that his team totally dominated the game, that they had a stone cold penalty denied and that the only thing that we did was score a lucky goal off a deflection. What a twat. It would have served him well to tell the truth: that we matched them in all areas, that it was a tight game where you couldn't really see which team was the Premiership side, and overall, Brigthon deserved the win. What a twat.

backson

Registered Mis-user
Jul 26, 2004
He can say what he wants, its not going to get him back into the draw for the 5th round

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Twas ever thus, when we won League two as it was in 2002, he said the best team weren't the champions. We've beaten him when he's been manager at Reading, Southampton, West Ham and now Newcastle.
How do you like those sour grapes Pardew?

Mutts Nuts

Oct 30, 2011
Just heard his interview on 5 live. How can he possibly suggest that his team totally dominated the game, that they had a stone cold penalty denied and that the only thing that we did was score a lucky goal off a deflection. What a twat. It would have served him well to tell the truth: that we matched them in all areas, that it was a tight game where you couldn't really see which team was the Premiership side, and overall, Brigthon deserved the win. What a twat.

NUFC played well tonight , BHAFC played well tonight we won f*** off Pardew.

clippedgull

Hotdogs, extra onions
Aug 11, 2003
Near Ducks, Geese, and Seagulls
Obviously I'm glad that we won, but it was a tight game and a deflected goal. A draw would have been a fairer result all round. Yes, it was a penalty, but the guy that took the shot should have not been on the pitch after the attempted stamp on El-Abd. Justice prevails.

Still on we go!!

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
I like Newcastle, I think most neutrals do. But if something highly unpleasant were to happen to Alan Pardew, i wouldn't be overly upset. Vile piece of work.

oldalbiongirl

Jun 25, 2011
Obviously I'm glad that we won, but it was a tight game and a deflected goal. A draw would have been a fairer result all round. Yes, it was a penalty, but the guy that took the shot should have not been on the pitch after the attempted stamp on El-Abd. Justice prevails.

Still on we go!!

Was just having a read of the Newcastle forum and they said exactly the same - that it should have been a pen but he should not have been on the pitch anyway. Pardew has nothing worth listening to.

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
403671_10150413451262614_693117613_7233327_1373327669_n.jpg

C1 BHA

Jul 5, 2003
Wiltshire
He used to be a twat, he still is a twat. I know quite a few Newcastle fans, they all think he's a twat too.
We were brilliant today, well played boys.

BRIGHT ON Q

Jul 5, 2003
Exactly what i expected from the Vicar.

fleet

Jul 28, 2003
I really thought that he had turned a corner and had stopped being so small minded. He has so much to learn before he ca be taken seriously

Seagulltonian

C'mon the Albion!
Oct 2, 2003
Still Somewhere in Sussex!
Spectacular "Fail" with the "Holloway Triple-Substitution" attempt :facepalm:

Stumpy Tim

Have to say, just watched his interview on ESPN, and he was spot on. They had most possession, lacked quality in the last third and were always susceptible to the breakaway goal. Seemed about right.

He's still a Twunt obviously

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here