Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Panic on the streets of London.......

terryberry1

Jul 9, 2011
Patcham
With less than a year to go until the London Olympics the capital has turned into a warzone. Yet as the police struggle to contain the rioters David Cameron is sipping Champagne on holiday. :tosser:

pork pie

Dec 27, 2008
Pork pie land.
What has DC got to do with it? It is a police matter.

I am sure that if we need to send in troops or something like that, he can give permission over the phone.

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
With less than a year to go until the London Olympics the capital has turned into a warzone. Yet as the police struggle to contain the rioters David Cameron is sipping Champagne on holiday. :tosser:

Yes of course. I should have seen it sooner. There I was just thinking that the majority of these rioters were just opportunist thieves and hooligans when all along they were mounting a serious point about the way in which this country is governed.

Power to the people comrade!

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
What has DC got to do with it? It is a police matter.

I am sure that if we need to send in troops or something like that, he can give permission over the phone.

What has our prime minister go to do with wide spread civil unrest having just cut police budgets by 1/4.....er....!?

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
You wont have any joy speaking out about DC on this forum mate. Country would need to grind to a halt and self combust before people got their heads out the sand. Different man / same tories though

catfish

North Stand Brighton Boy
Dec 17, 2010
Worthing
Strange how these riots always seem to occur when we have a Tory government...

smudge

Up the Albion!
Jul 8, 2003
On the ocean wave
Ghandi could be PM, these fuckers would still rob; they are just crooks, end of.

adrian29uk

Sep 10, 2003
You wont have any joy speaking out about DC on this forum mate. Country would need to grind to a halt and self combust before people got their heads out the sand. Different man / same tories though

Yep 100% agree. DC and his buddies want to slash the Police force, another genius idea. Its a good job we are all united when it comes to watching the albion.

pork pie

Dec 27, 2008
Pork pie land.

No, different Tories I am afraid. Left-wing do-gooder ones I am afraid. We need some of Maggies magic back. This lot are too Ted Heath.

pork pie

Dec 27, 2008
Pork pie land.
Yep 100% agree. DC and his buddies want to slash the Police force, another genius idea. Its a good job we are all united when it comes to watching the albion.

I totally agree. This "left-wing" excuse for a Tory Party are cutting the budgets of the two things that should have bigger budgets - defense and law and order. Their cuts in these areas are more like Labour's.

British Bulldog

The great escape
Feb 6, 2006
What has our prime minister go to do with wide spread civil unrest having just cut police budgets by 1/4.....er....!?

I often wonder why we continually cut budgets for people like the police and the army yet we allways have millions to send abroad in aid to other countries?

DTES

Jul 7, 2003
London
I totally agree. This "left-wing" excuse for a Tory Party are cutting the budgets of the two things that should have bigger budgets - defense and law and order. Their cuts in these areas are more like Labour's.

The cuts are left-wing, and they should have been more right-wing and spent more public money? I don't really know where to start with that one.

Anyway, forget DC - the one who should be jetting home from his holiday immediately is Boris. The mayor of the bloody city won't even watch the footage, let alone come back. "I've been informed"... whatever. If only there was someone worth voting for next year (I can't stand the idea of Boris or Ken, but it'll have to be one of them).

pork pie

Dec 27, 2008
Pork pie land.
The cuts are left-wing, and they should have been more right-wing and spent more public money? I don't really know where to start with that one.

Anyway, forget DC - the one who should be jetting home from his holiday immediately is Boris. The mayor of the bloody city won't even watch the footage, let alone come back. "I've been informed"... whatever. If only there was someone worth voting for next year (I can't stand the idea of Boris or Ken, but it'll have to be one of them).

I am talking purely about cuts to those areas - we should have stopped crap like overseas aid and funding for half of these "projects" the labour party run councils are so fond of.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here