Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

palarse

Sweetie

Apr 1, 2004
Great news for us and pleased to see the level of support here as well - there again it would have been a bit much to be having a go considering what you are all going through..

As has been said already, most genuine Palace fans will wish BHA all the best with Falmerm and I certainly hope your dreams are realised in the very near future - about Falmer that is anway!

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
Sweetie said:
Great news for us and pleased to see the level of support here as well - there again it would have been a bit much to be having a go considering what you are all going through..

As has been said already, most genuine Palace fans will wish BHA all the best with Falmerm and I certainly hope your dreams are realised in the very near future - about Falmer that is anway!

Cheers - I also like your username - are you a MAN or a WOMAN? ???

*Gullsworth*

My Hair is like his hair
Jan 20, 2006
West...West.......WEST SUSSEX
Its hurts so much agreeing with the Palace Filth on here but as much as i hate Selhurst, it is the scummy little pikey's home and don't we just love going up there to try and put one over the enemy

Well done:clap:

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
eagles #1 said:
As much as we hate eachother, we all no it's so much better when we're playing eachother. The fun, the banter, the heartache, the ecstacy at the last minute winners..;) Nothing can match it.

It's just a shame you're so God damn shite.

good point...well made

Congratulations on getting that git Noades out, well done.

Fans United, We'll never be defeated

:clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
brighton rock said:
once again jordan puts his money where his mouth is:clap:

jordanPA300506_228x283.jpg

What is he sat on!!!!!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here