Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

palarse

SJ's Love Monkey

Ambrose-ia
Feb 8, 2005
Just chuckling at Charlton
Hiney said:
Just listening to The Orange One on Sky Sports News.

Whatever we may think of him as an individual, fair play to him for seemingly duping Ron Noades into selling him the Freehold. You can't help but admire his approach - which is more than I can say for his HAIR. Not a good look

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

And that puts the icing on the cake for most Palace fans Hiney, Jordan has conned the conner and the grey haired old parasite must be livid right now!!

:lol: :lol: :clap2: :clap2: :bowdown:

Goring Gull

Jul 5, 2003
Huddersfield
I'm pleased for them at team a club that shows ambition - puts money into the ground and the playing side - DK should look and learn.

Oct 25, 2003
congrats palace, wouldn't wish what we've been through on any club, even palace

despite being a bit of a twat, jordan is a pretty good chairman isn't he!

Croydonbloke

Palace in Sussex
Sep 1, 2004
West Sussex
tommy boy said:
congrats palace, wouldn't wish what we've been through on any club, even palace

:clap: :clap: Thank you. Yes he is. So far so good.

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
tommy boy said:
Yes he is. Ahem, I feel unclean.

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
DAMANCLAY said:
Congrats Palace. Wouldn't want any otherclub to have to go through what we have been through.
:clap: it hurts to say , but yeah congratulations Palace.

SJ's Love Monkey

Ambrose-ia
Feb 8, 2005
Just chuckling at Charlton
Lads at the end of the day we are all football fans first and foremost and all genuine Palace fans want all this nonsense with Falmer to be put to bed and i for one hope that come the early part of next year you get the green light for the building to start.

:thumbsup:

Da Man Clay

T'Blades
Dec 16, 2004
SJ's Love Monkey said:
Lads at the end of the day we are all football fans first and foremost and all genuine Palace fans want all this nonsense with Falmer to be put to bed and i for one hope that come the early part of next year you get the green light for the building to start.

:thumbsup:

:clap: :clap: :clap:

Post of the day

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
yeah can't disagree with that

paulie

Jul 27, 2004
bhaexpress said:
Ahh, Paulie, can't you take a joke ? Mind you I'd be a miserable tosser if I lived in Croydon.

I love a joke.

Better than being a miserable old loser living in Bromley.

Bigs plans for New Years this year? A bit of online surfing maybe?

Mr Blobby

Jul 14, 2003
In a cave
Jordan purchases Palace stadium
Crystal Palace chairman Simon Jordan has purchased the freehold to the club's Selhurst Park stadium.
Jordan, who has been at the Eagles helm for more than six years, paid £12m for the freehold to former chairman Ron Noades through an intermediary.

Jordan said: "Given the nature of my relationship with the landlord it has made it difficult to negotiate a deal.

"The price was the price I was prepared to pay. Ron's got the deal he wanted and I've got the freehold I wanted."

Jordan revealed the process of securing the freehold was similar to the manner in which he landed the club in July 2000.

On that occasion Singapore financer Jerry Lim purchased Palace and immediately sold it on to Jordan, a life-long fan, who became the youngest chairman in the Football League at the time.

"I have used the structure - unbeknownst to Ron, I suspect - to purchase the freehold, which we exchanged on Friday last week," added the outspoken Jordan.

"It now puts me in a position in which I own the freehold, which is what I said would do for the club when I bought it, and goes to the heart of the plans of the football club having everything it needs in one place."

5 past Kuipers

Is that the time?
Feb 22, 2006
Tunbridge Wells
The last post aside, this thread has warmed the cockles. You're a good bunch.

Fingers crossed for some long overdue good news on Falmer, asap.

Today proves that things can change for the better quite quickly.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here