Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

palarse

paulie

Jul 27, 2004
Great news.

Where is BHAExpress with his garbage rants about Palace having to share with Sutton?

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
sorry we are too busy arguing amongst ourselves at the moment.....

come back when the transfer window opens please

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
*grits teeth* that is good news - I guess....

Tony Towner's Fridge

Aug 22, 2003
GLASGOW,SCOTLAND,UK
By all accounts he is going to turn it into an industrial landfill site for toxic waste and hazardous chemicals. Very easy transition as it doesn't need a local authority 'change of use ' application.

TNBA

TTF:clap2:

paulie

Jul 27, 2004
DAMANCLAY said:
Congrats Palace. Wouldn't want any otherclub to have to go through what we have been through.

Very gracious DC.

Here's looking forward to league fixtures at Falmer/redeveloped Selhurst in the near(ish) future.

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
paulie said:
Great news.

Where is BHAExpress with his garbage rants about Palace having to share with Sutton?

Ahh, Paulie, can't you take a joke ? Mind you I'd be a miserable tosser if I lived in Croydon.

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
paulie said:
Very gracious DC.

Here's looking forward to league fixtures at Falmer/redeveloped Selhurst in the near(ish) future.
Does this mean the Orangeman is going to spend some money on the place? New main stand/get rid of the Arthur Wait shed etc etc?

Croydonbloke

Palace in Sussex
Sep 1, 2004
West Sussex
Man of Harveys said:
Does this mean the Orangeman is going to spend some money on the place? New main stand/get rid of the Arthur Wait shed etc etc?
If he doesn`t i would be surprised. The rates we are charging to get must have increased the funds to do so.

Croydonbloke

Palace in Sussex
Sep 1, 2004
West Sussex
Jordan buys Selhurst
October 10 2006

Selhurst Park

Related News Stories

Noades to sell Selhurst
Oct 1 2006

Simon Jordan has secured Crystal Palace's future by buying the freehold to Selhurst Park.

The Eagles supremo bought the ground from former chairman Ron Noades for £12m.

Jordan had four years left on a 10-year lease and the pair have been at loggerheads for several years over the sale.

Recent newspaper reports suggested Noades was going to sell to property firm Structadene which owns Bournemouth's Dean Court.

But Jordan has managed to strike a deal and can look to redevelop the dilapidated stadium.

Hiney

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Penrose, Cornwall
Just listening to The Orange One on Sky Sports News.

Whatever we may think of him as an individual, fair play to him for seemingly duping Ron Noades into selling him the Freehold. You can't help but admire his approach - which is more than I can say for his HAIR. Not a good look

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Last edited:

Rougvie

Rising Damp
Aug 29, 2003
Hove, f***ing ACTUALLY.
Noades is certainly a busy boy right now, selling his Golf Courses and most of his property portfolio.

Maybe he is lining up a £30 investment in his home county club.:dunce:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here