Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Palarse ULTRAS!

Aug 26, 2011
I have been trying to erase this memory from my mind since getting home on Tues night but unfortunately can't seem to shake it.

What the **** is it with ENGLISH football fans pretending they are some sort of Italian/South American hardcore hooligan faction?!?
The sight of those Palarse muppets all in their black hoody uniforms in the corner behind the goal was boarder line comical and over the line embarrassing!
What happened to the English leading the way in proper football support.
I know we have our 'Ultras' but please say we won't end up like that?!
:sheep:

sir albion

Jan 6, 2007
SWINDON
To be fair palace have really tough times ahead and something like this will give them some hope and keep them together.Just get that feeling they're goner drop down the divisions in the future.

D

Deleted member 22389

Welcome to the South, followed by police with riot shields. Just about sums it all up. Is that something to be proud of, is that how we want Brighton and Hove Albion to be represented in the future.

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
To be fair palace have really tough times ahead and something like this will give them some hope and keep them together.Just get that feeling they're goner drop down the divisions in the future.

Boca Junior, Lazio or Napoli Ultras, if they ever heard of Palarse, and then of their 'Ultras', would be laughing into their pasta at the naff & very tiny UNitimidating Croydon outfit. :lol:

HH Brighton

Jul 25, 2003
Bloody funny though aren't they, if you can blank out that drum. The least intimidating local derby much in memory, its like going to Orient away nowadays with a similar number of home supporters turning up.

Whats go into Palace this season?

shaun_rc

Feb 24, 2008
Brighton
It is because anyone who has seen footy abroad knows that the atmosphere is FAR better than it is over here.

All seater stadia have killed the atmosphere in England. You spend the afternoon at Dortmund or one of the German grounds, come back and tell me I'm wrong.

Drumstick

NORTHSTANDER
Jul 19, 2003
Peacehaven
Almost as laughable as the NSK's attempts to replicate them

Another witty, Well thought out response RRH! Top work making yourself look a right tool, Saves me the bother.

Not on of the NSK thinks they're some tough gangstas, Wears a balaclava or tries to replicate them.

NSK is adding abit of colour to the n/s along with some songs and keep going no matter what. It's a good blend of both 'British' and European.

You do go on a little don't you.

Richard Reynold's Haircut

grammatically poor
Oct 3, 2011
Peacehaven
Another witty, Well thought out response RRH! Top work making yourself look a right tool, Saves me the bother.

Not on of the NSK thinks they're some tough gangstas, Wears a balaclava or tries to replicate them.

NSK is adding abit of colour to the n/s along with some songs and keep going no matter what. It's a good blend of both 'British' and European.

I'm not the one paying a few hundred quid for flags with ULTRAS written on them, then claiming i'm not one!

tedebear

Legal Alien
Jul 7, 2003
In my computer

You need to stop getting wound up by it, with the name you have you are always gong to get this. Try and ignore it!

tedebear

Legal Alien
Jul 7, 2003
In my computer
I have been trying to erase this memory from my mind since getting home on Tues night but unfortunately can't seem to shake it.

What the **** is it with ENGLISH football fans pretending they are some sort of Italian/South American hardcore hooligan faction?!?
The sight of those Palarse muppets all in their black hoody uniforms in the corner behind the goal was boarder line comical and over the line embarrassing!
What happened to the English leading the way in proper football support.
I know we have our 'Ultras' but please say we won't end up like that?!
:sheep:

Isn't it young kids though, who have got f*** all of a family life, and f*** all of anything else to do in this life than cause trouble in order to think they are making a point? Surely ignoring them and locking them in for an hour after each game would be the right treatment?

TWOCHOICEStom

Sep 22, 2007
Brighton
screenshot20120202at223.png

:lol:

Uncle Buck

Ghost Writer
Jul 7, 2003

Reasonable intentions, but as a group they are some what failing.

TWOCHOICEStom

Sep 22, 2007
Brighton
To be completely fair. As above, a lot of the stuff looks small time and shithouse. BUT, they are good at singing.

To all members of the NSK, take a look at this video.
You won't like it, but if you're going to form a group and try to create a proper set of 'ultras' you need to do better. Look at the guy at the front of this video. Keeping everyone in time. That's how to do it. Not getting carried away and clapping as fast as you can.

I admire what you're trying to do. But if you're going to do something, do it properly.
At around 7min 10 seconds they sing the St Pauli song and, I hate to say it, it sounds great because they're all singing SLOWLY and IN TIME.

Now after giving Palace some praise I'm going for a wash....

philsussex

Dec 9, 2006
Good Old Sussex By the Sea

There's not really enough of them left to care all that much. As they decline, most of them will just drift off to the other clubs they have allegiences to.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here