palarse sold out allocation

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
I've been receiving abusive texts all evening from a Nigel who
1) refers to our ground as "The ManSex"
2) tells me they have bought quite a few tickets in the home sections

The only Palace fans in the home end will be the club directors , VIPs and corporates who have obtained tickets from the sponsors.

Mar 29, 2010
Under your skin.
What's the capacity of the Amex?

Oh I see what you're getting at here.

You do realise, we've sold every ticket for every league game, if the away end isn't full, and people can't make it for personal reasons, it doesn't mean we haven't sold out, does it. :facepalm:

Caveman

Jul 14, 2003
This seems to be their latest favourite yarn. Stupid pikeys.

I know yet I bet you don't see one of them before, during or after the game. There won't be one in the North I can assure you that much, well certainly not making themself known....

This is where a pikey pipes up with "yeah but my brother Nigel has a work mate who is a ST at the Gaymex, he supports Man Utd and sold it to Nigel"

serial thriller

I'm a Palace fan
Aug 7, 2011
Just to clarify, we sold our allocation for Pompey away last year, and bought tickets in the home end to accomodate for others who wanted to go and watch, and that was a mid weeker while our away form was dire.

Even if you weren't our rivals, we would've sold this one out.

mcshane in the 79th

Nov 4, 2005
Yeah you will sing .... for a couple of minutes here and there, if we can silence the Villa then i dont think you guys are going to keep us quiet, cant wait.

Should be a belting atmosphere. I appreciate that you guys have a decent away following and make plenty of noise. But so do we at the Amex, it will be special night. The 20k home fans will clearly be louder than you guys but maybe not as frequent. We'll see.

eagles #1

May 7, 2004
London
¤DãŃn¥ §êãGüLL¤;4364052 said:
It's been answered already. The Amex IS sold out for every game.
Fantastic, and what is the capacity of this wondrous (If a little wonky) stadium?

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Croydon scum must be so jealous.

Albion:
By this time next year 30,500 capacity.
No interest bearing debt.
Non stop compliments about the club, manager, team, future, stadium ... from national media.
No long term issues of a rusting old stadium like Selhurst. And they hilariously missed out on trying to get a free stadium in a silly plan with Tottenham. LOL.
Massive corporate and merchanding income.
Superior player budget.
In short, great now, and a great future.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here