Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

palarse sold out allocation

Foolg

Apr 23, 2007
It wasn't a point, it was a question. No-one wants to answer it for some reason..?

22,374 is the capacity according to Wiki, and we know that it seem's those at the club are keen to put the second tier on the east stand, and fill in the corners to take us to 30k+.

It still remains that you're point is to link our attendances to the fact we've sold out, but as Ringleader has said, every single league game thus far has seen every ticket for sale sold. So yes, technically a sell out, just no shows and empty away ends bringing figures down.

serial thriller

I'm a Palace fan
Aug 7, 2011
Well done, medal or chest to pin it on?

Woah, so you accuse us of bad away support, I prove you wrong, and you try a tired old sarky comment like that? Personally, I think it's great you're selling your ground out and it's full of Chelski/Man Ure, even if it's Brighton, it's better that kids support their local team.

Caveman

Jul 14, 2003
22,374 is the capacity according to Wiki, and we know that it seem's those at the club are keen to put the second tier on the east stand, and fill in the corners to take us to 30k+.

It still remains that you're point is to link our attendances to the fact we've sold out, but as Ringleader has said, every single league game thus far has seen every ticket for sale sold. So yes, technically a sell out, just no shows and empty away ends bringing figures down.

Let him have his/her moment on this one shall we. They need something to cling too (apart from stolen merchandise).

eagles #1

May 7, 2004
London
So your fantastic new shiny stadium that always sells out and is the best thing ever in the world ever..

..Is still smaller than our shitty, wooden seated, falling apart, half filled stadium.

You do try hard, bless ya's.

eagles #1

May 7, 2004
London
¤DãŃn¥ §êãGüLL¤;4364069 said:
It's wonky? :wozza: Jesus wept. Have you seen Selhurst Park? It looks like an 1800's rag and bone yard.
The funny thing is, Selhurst was built closer to the 1800's. Sadly for you, yours is brand new...And f***ing wonky. What's that all about?

Caveman

Jul 14, 2003
Woah, so you accuse us of bad away support, I prove you wrong, and you try a tired old sarky comment like that? Personally, I think it's great you're selling your ground out and it's full of Chelski/Man Ure, even if it's Brighton, it's better that kids support their local team.

Answer me this question then please..... Q/ What were your fans made up from the last few seasons then may I ask? Because according to figures your fan base has dropped massively, I assume these were Man Utd etc?

It is called following a successfuly team, every team in the country has fans that come and go, guess what even us!! We just have more fans than you now so get use to it and don't be so jealous, we have had years in the wilderness and have returned to former glories.... again, you lot don't like this do you :lol:

A local game does not make amazing away support though does it?

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Jealousy indicated, by the frequent visits to this site, by CP fans.

Does anyone bother with rundown Holmesdsale?

2011/12 etc seq audited financial statements will give the true figures on income and profit.
Certainly will be higher for the Albion by a long way.
And the money paves the way for better players.

Massive Sussex catchment gives the Albion a great future.

Whereas CP are squeezed by Millwall, Charlton, Wimbledon (it all has an effect); tons who support the likes of Chelsea; and a mass of poverty.

Twinkle Toes

Growing old disgracefully
Apr 4, 2008
Hoveside
Yeah you will sing .... for a couple of minutes here and there, if we can silence the Villa then i dont think you guys are going to keep us quiet, cant wait.

Ha ha ha...gonna silence us (too!) then are ya? You really haven't got a clue. Still, your two-bob team & support will find out soon enough.

Shit On The P***ce. :wave:

Jan 30, 2008
So your fantastic new shiny stadium that always sells out and is the best thing ever in the world ever..

..Is still smaller than our shitty, wooden seated, falling apart, half filled stadium.

did you have someone to hold your hand on your first day at school , you're persistant but equally boring :)

serial thriller

I'm a Palace fan
Aug 7, 2011
Answer me this question then please..... Q/ What were your fans made up from the last few seasons then may I ask? Because according to figures your fan base has dropped massively, I assume these were Man Utd etc?

It is called following a successfuly team, every team in the country has fans that come and go, guess what even us!! We just have more fans than you now so get use to it and don't be so jealous, we have had years in the wilderness and have returned to former glories.... again, you lot don't like this do you :lol:

A local game does not make amazing away support though does it?

I think you've misunderstood me. I am GENUINELY pleased that kids, even if it's only a few thousand, are turning away from Sky and watching their local team. No sarcasm, or irony. It's why we've got our poster campaign, and also why attendances IN GENERAL outside the top flight are dropping as people turn away from the grass roots of our game.

Obviously I'd rather they weren't watching you lot, but one can't be picky. And of course we have a lot of floating supporters, and unless we go up, we need to pull something out of the bag to bring them back.

Falkor

Banned
Jun 3, 2011

:facepalm:

SE25

Banned
Feb 19, 2005
Oh South London...
In your Croyden slums,
You look in the dustbin for something to eat,
You find a dead rat and you think it's a treat,
In your Croyden slums

In your Croyden slums,
You shit on the carpet, you piss in the bath,
You finger your grandma, and think its a laugh,
In your Croyden slums.

In your Croycen slums,
Your mum's on the game and your dad's in the nick,
You can't get a job 'cos you're too f***ing thick,
In your Croyden slums.

Can`t wait :lol::lol::albion2::albion2::albion2:

Croyden? :dunce:

philsussex

Dec 9, 2006
Good Old Sussex By the Sea

And parts of your shitty, pigeon-shit spattered tumbledown shack of stadium must be getting dangerously close to being condemned. Won't be a problem though. You don't need the capacity.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here