Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Palarse shite support........

Paul Skinback

Oct 3, 2009
1,900 real fans at Wolves.

I take it that as you played well yesterday you'll sell out your next home game.

Sir Dougie Freedman

Dec 8, 2008
Last season they averaged 1,060 away from home. We averaged 748. Who is shocking now?

Ok, they're a league higher, but they also pay higher prices. And I thought our away support was comfortably better than theirs? Maybe not, unless you can argue with the FACTS yet again.

In league 1 our average would be higher

Mk Dons
Southend
Southampton
Millwall
Leyton Orient
Charlton
Brentford
Wycombe

We would average around 2,000+ for those games and obviously if the Falmer was ready, we would take what 5 or 6K to Brighton.

Vic's Stick

Nov 18, 2009
In league 1 our average would be higher

Mk Dons
Southend
Southampton
Millwall
Leyton Orient
Charlton
Brentford
Wycombe

We would average around 2,000+ for those games and obviously if the Falmer was ready, we would take what 5 or 6K to Brighton.

5 or 6 k to Brighton ? You're having a laugh :laugh:

You never took more than 3k to the Goldstone in the gool old days when when it was first come first in. That's probably because you never won at the Goldstone and was chased all over Hove Park. Still plenty of running space for you at Stanmer.

brighton bluenose

Jan 6, 2006
Nicollet & 66th
Last season they averaged 1,060 away from home. We averaged 748. Who is shocking now?

Ok, they're a league higher, but they also pay higher prices. And I thought our away support was comfortably better than theirs? Maybe not, unless you can argue with the FACTS yet again.

As your someone who likes facts where did ANYONE say our away support was comfortably better than theirs?

26-10-02

FFS MURRAY!!!!!!!!
Apr 22, 2004
purley

You never took more than 3k to the Goldstone in the gool old days when when it was first come first in. That's probably because you never won at the Goldstone and was chased all over Hove Park. Still plenty of running space for you at Stanmer.
Of course we didn't and of course you did.
Both of those little ditties get blown out of thye water by the last league game played at the goldstone.:shrug:

waddoneagle

Jan 7, 2010

:clap2: You were not there then, always took well over that in the 70's

sir albion

Jan 6, 2007
SWINDON
Pretty sure we averaged 2k while in the championship and anyway pretty sure our away support is superior to palace.Also the awayend at falmer only holds about 2500ish so no chance 5-6k:shrug:

empire

Dec 1, 2003
dreamland
saw a palace fan today at sons footy,he said no more than 1500,which imo is pretty good,wolves were very quiet,ala villa.I cringe with some of the comments on here.

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
Pretty sure we averaged 2k while in the championship and anyway pretty sure our away support is superior to palace.Also the awayend at falmer only holds about 2500ish so no chance 5-6k:shrug:

2,688. More than enough for them.

sir albion

Jan 6, 2007
SWINDON
¤DãŃn¥ §êãGüLL¤;3318827 said:
They'll probably give Palarse more if they came down here. I'd hope so anyway. Cannot WAIT to play them there.
Can't wait either me old fruit:thumbsup:But considering we would have applicants of 30k+ i doubt we would give them more in a 23k stadium:wrong:

You know the rules:lolol:

eastsussexlalala

Jan 17, 2010
:clap2: You were not there then, always took well over that in the 70's

I was and the East stand chicken run never housed more than about 3 or 4k and the SE corner was reserved for mums and kids and grumpy old bloaks. I recall Southampton getting about 4-5k in the old First Div once (I think a thousand of them were up the NE floodlight) but not Palace.

Paul Skinback

Oct 3, 2009

I never got 'run' down your gaff. I did get pathetically repeatedly spat on by some of your mugs though back in the day. Anyway, shouldn't you be posting on the thread that has your knob end chavvy fans acting the div on the train yesterday. f*** me, your next line isn't going to be about your dad can bash my dad up is it. tut tut. Grow up c##t.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here